Menu
visa extension
Jun 6, 2016 09:29
guest94198 I am Canadian and have a 10-year L visa with 60 days each stay. My return ticket to Canada is July 25. My current 60 days is up July 23rd. Can I get a 2 day extension? It seems a little extreme to think I will get my 10 year visa cancelled just to get a 30 day extension. I am in Beijing. I`m wondering if I go to the main PSB downtown and show them my return ticket and visa and residence permit etc. if they may give me a 2 day extension.
The alternative of a round trip out of China and back to start another 60 days or pay the fee the airline will charge to change the ticket are both rather expensive.
Thanks for a reply.
Jun 10, 2016 02:37
GUESTJOYCE You can apply for a 2-day extension at the PSB and you should do it 7 days earlier before it expires. Don’t worry! Your 10-year L type will not be cancelled because of the extension.
Jun 10, 2016 11:14
GUEST45547 Thanks Joyce!
Jun 20, 2016 05:24
GUEST39226 hello my visa is expried from 15 days and now i want to go back Pakistan i have stay in Guangzhou hoteli just complete my all steps for visa extention. but the visa office burea said me that you should take with your hotal mannager with you. we will punish him for that you stay here. my name is anmol nazir. how can i go with my mannger he dosent go with me
Jul 11, 2016 03:09
  • JADEDADA
You can get an extension for 2 weeks.
Jan 17, 2017 01:51
GUEST61192 Hello,
I am Italian and I have a Business Visa multiple entries (90 days). My Visa will expire the 4 Feb 2017. I'm already proceeding with an Agency for the new Visa (1 year working Visa), but since there will be the Chinese New Year soon and the Agency can't finish all the procedure before the Chinese New Year, I would like to know if I can have an extension of my present Visa, in order to have time to finish the procedure, without going out from China and without applying for a turistic Visa. Does anybody know if is it possible?

Thank you in advance
Post a Reply to: visa extension
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code