Menu
how to extend tourist visa without 21000kuai on my account
Jun 11, 2016 11:21
guest18104 I am living Beijing now and my current X1 is expiring so I need a new visa to stay here for at least 3months more. I read that I can get a 30day tourist visa without problems and extend it twice. But to extend that after the initial 30days I would need 21000kuai on a Chinese bank account to do so. I don't have that much money.

Is there any way for me to bypass this rule?!? What can I possibly do to

Thanks in advance. Any advise would be gratefully appreciated.
Jun 16, 2016 01:02
GUEST40882 I haven't heard that you need to have 21,000 yuan on a Chinese bank account to extend your L visa. However, I can't assure that you can extend the L type twice. You should just go to the local police and confirm it.
Jun 16, 2016 01:06
  • BJLEEO
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST18104 View Post

I am living Beijing now and my current X1 is expiring so I need a new visa to stay here for at least 3months more. I read that I can get a 30day tourist visa without problems and extend it twice. But to extend that after the initial 30days I would need 21000kuai on a Chinese bank account to do so. I don't have that much money.

Your X1 visa cannot be converted to a tourist visa in China mainland. If you want to stay in China for a longer time, you can either extend your X1 visa or go to Hong Kong to apply for a tourist visa. After coming back to Beijing, you can try to have it extended twice, 30 days each time.
Post a Reply to: how to extend tourist visa without 21000kuai on my account
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code