Menu
travel guide,translator,personal guide for you.
Jun 12, 2016 00:33
  • FREEALIP

Need a personal private guide in China?

Hello
My name is Alip. I am male and live in Kashgar. I am 33, married. I have a young daughter and a 1 year old son..
For over 10 years I have been an English tour guide in Xinjiang. With my rich knowledge of local traditions, history, legends, and cultures, I guide guests from around the world taking them to all the scenic places from Kashgar to Xi'an.
I'm an open, easy-going man with a good sense of humour. I respect others, their cultures and beliefs. I like observing, reading, history, music and trekking. I enjoy sharing my knowledge with you and would like youto see and experience some of the living culture, life and history of my region.
The way I guide is as a friend, not telling you what to do or not do, instead showing you the realities of life and providing good advice. As a Chinese citizen I understand the places and the culture and can organise activities you will enjoy as I am familiar with tourists' tastes. I am prepared to say no to requests which may cause you difficulties in China.
Let's enjoy the area together.
I can book your accommodation, organise your transportation and your site tickets and permits.
I am a tour consultant who can assist you with your planning.
Also can help you with visa invitation letter and also can be your guide or assistant all over china.
My e mail is yahoo.com|freealip
Post a Reply to: travel guide,translator,personal guide for you.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code