Menu
china tour
Jun 18, 2005 00:17
  • ERNUTIA
Hi I want to go on a tour but I just can't decide where in china do I want to go, to yangtze river or to beijing or what things can you recomend me to visit besides these two?? I also dont't know where to buy the tour some frienda told me that they bought a tour from www.affordabletours.com and they gave mi frienda the best price of the market and the best service, but is there another place to buy tours??
Jun 19, 2005 08:53
  • TOSIC
We are TOSIC(Teach Or Study In China). We are now organizing a Beijing Summer tour for anyone who are interested in Chinese language, Chinese culture, and the capital of China - Beijing. The price is US$790, which will include all the study, tour, meals, accommodation, transportation fares during twenty days staying in Beijing. And with this price, you will get a chance to:

1. study Mandarin, Songs, Basic Sword Fight(one kind of Martial Arts), Chinese Paint, Chinese Dragon Knot, Calligraphy, Chinese Paper Cuts;

2. tour city of Beijing, Wangfujing, The Great Wall, Ming Tombs, The Summer Palace, Forbidden City, Beihai Park, The Tiananmen Square, Zoo, Underwater World, Xiushui Market, The Temple of Heaven, Hongqiao Market;

3. watch Chinese movie, Acrobatics show;

4. taste Beijing Duck;

5. make new friends, experience Chinese University life.

For our tour schedule, please visit our website: http://www.careerinchina.ca or you can send an E-mail to: careerinchina.ca|tosic
Jun 19, 2005 23:00
  • YABEIJING
yr destination choice would depend on your available time in china. If it's a first time and one week , recommend Beijing and Tianjin ( tours via yr country tour agencies or this travel guide itself ,ie if cheaper than yr cty agents'). If more time available beijing , inner mongolia and xian areas could be considered as they are further distance apart. summer would be a good time.have fun and a happy lifetime experience.quote from sayings of the Prophet Muhammad "search for knowledge even if its as far as China ". If interested ,you can try this website http://www.islamicity.com/travel/china/overview.asp for a muslim tour of china ( there's one in Aug 05).

Post a Reply to: china tour
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code