Menu
Looking for Purchasing Agent
Jun 21, 2016 15:31
guestAnas Hello there,

I am looking for Purchasing Agent in China who's specialized in the following products:

- Mobile accessories including but to limited to covers, cables, phone holders, screen protection...etc.
- School Supplies including stationary, handbags/backpacks, notebooks...etc.
- Car accessories (will confirm later).

I am setting up a new business and this could be a long term investment since my field is importing and exporting.

My initial budget is around USD20,000 and the estimated period of visiting China is between 16 and 21 of July, 2016.

I would appreciate any information within the below, any extra information will be appreciated:

- The proposed city with medium to high quality products.
- Your commission including any related fees.

If you think you're capable of providing such services, please drop me an email at: (msn.com|a.h.j_2).

Looking forward to this

Regards,
Anas
Jun 21, 2016 22:19
  • GIONVIA
Mobile accessories including but to limited to covers, cables, phone holders, screen protection...etc.

As per the items you want to source , the best city will be Guangzhou. You may get good deals for car accessories from yongfu road car accessories wholesale market , for mobile phone accessories from Nanfang building and school backpacks from Zhiyuanggang in Guangzhou . For mobile accessories , you may occasionally visit huaqiangbei wholesale market in Shenzhen but generally speaking, Guangzhou will be the best solution here as you can use one stone and kill many birds at one time . Cheers and good luck with your investment!
Jun 21, 2016 22:56
Hello, I am a freelance sourcing agent in Guangzhou city, China, look forward to be your sourcing agent, email me at: qq.com|nelson81mo, have a nice day. Regards from Nelson.
Jun 22, 2016 10:49
GUESTANAS Very useful info, thank you! Much appreciated.
Jun 22, 2016 10:52
GUESTANAS
Quote:

Originally Posted by GIONVIA View Post

Mobile accessories including but to limited to covers, cables, phone holders, screen protection...etc.

As per the items you want to source , the best city will be Guangzhou. You may get good d...

Very useful information, thank you! Much appreciated.
Jun 10, 2018 21:37
GUEST67139 Hello,

I am a sourcing agent in Shanghai city, China.
My major was English and i am open to all products.
look forward to be your sourcing agent, email me at: 126.com|icy589 ,

have a nice day.
Icy.
Post a Reply to: Looking for Purchasing Agent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code