Menu
Chinese/English Interpreter, Sourcing,Purchasing,Shipping agent,Wholesale Market Guide in Guangzhou
Mar 9, 2017 08:05
  • WOODSALICE
today i am loading a container in factory. a little tired, but it is successful.

Mar 15, 2017 02:31
  • WOODSALICE
today is busy in the factory

Dec 7, 2017 14:10
GUESTSHRI Hi we are planning to be in guangzhou for jewellery sourcing around 17 Jan. Time would be very less for us hence need a good English speaking interpreter who can guide us to the right shops and has prior sourcing experience in jewellery. Would you be able to help? how much you charge? please respond on gmail.com|shrigupta2010. wechat id- shrigupta82
Nov 1, 2018 08:29
  • WOODSALICE
Travel to Guangzhou

Located in the central part of Guangdong province, Guangzhou is the biggest city in South China, a hometown of many overseas Chinese. It’s also known as “Flower City”. Now it is the capital of Guangdong province and the biggest port for foreign trade in the south of China. The excellent services for business and tour make it become one of the major tourist cities in China.

The Chinese Export Commodities Fair, or Canton Fair is held in the spring and autumn each year. Through its development over the last 50 years, the Canton Fair has evolved into a comprehensive, multi-functional trade venue of world global significance. Of all the trade fairs held in China, the Canton Fair is the biggest, has the highest level of participation, and achieves the best results. It’s a showcase for new and technologically-advanced products as well as other various commodities from the largest numbers of excellent Chinese companies.

Guangzhou Travel Tips

1. The best months to visit Guangzhou is October, November and December, for it rains a lot from April to June, and typhoon may come in August and September.
2. Clothing, cosmetics, furniture, electrical appliance and digital products are most popular shopping items.
3. Walking north of the White Swan Hotel to visit the Pearl Market, Jade Market and a mixture of antiques and current products is great fun.
4. Hooley's Irish Pub and Restaurant at Tian He Bei Lu is one of the few foreign-owned establishments worth visiting. Great food and live music.
5. Haizhu Square is a colourful and vibrant market selling everything imaginable. Good prices become even better after bargaining.
6. Li Wan Plaza (north end) is a must if you are interested in jewellery.
7. Bai Yun Leather Market in Yuexiu District offers three floors of handbags, wallets, luggage and belts.
8. Having a beautiful night view with many bars, Shamian Island is the most romantic place in Guangzhou.
9. Ancient towns around Guangzhou are nice places to visit and translator Guangzhou is strongly recommended.

Aviation

Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, one of the three major international airports in China, is located 6 kilometers north of Guangzhou proper. The international lines lead to many cities in the world.

Delicious Food

Guangzhou Cuisine is one of the eight major Schools of Chinese Cooking.

Steaming and stir-frying tend to seal in the delicate flavors of the rice noodles, seafood, shark’s fin soups and pastries (dim sum) that are hallmarks of Guangzhou cuisine, which is known worldwide.

Guangzhou’s snacks are also very famous. Char siu baau is one of the local flavors. It’s the most popular bun with a Cantonese barbecued pork filling. It is steamed to be fluffy and white.

On the Beijing Road are famous cow haslets shops, fruit juice shops and restaurants providing porridge, rice noodle, milky teas, etc. On Shangjiu Road, Xiajiu Road and Xiguan Food Street are snacks and desserts of old Guangzhou flavor. There is an inconspicuous
Nov 7, 2018 05:27
  • WOODSALICE
Hongkong Optical fair today , many people

Last edited by WOODSALICE: Nov 7, 2018 05:27
Nov 12, 2018 07:24
  • WOODSALICE
I am Alice, living in guangzhou. Anyone need business cooperation,just feel free to contact.
1. Sourcing Service
2.English interpretation Service(Especially During CANTON FAIR)
2. Factories Visiting
3. Inspecting Product & Quality Control
4. Hotel Booking& Receipt in the Airport

Email: yahoo.com|woodsalice14
hotmail.com|alicewoods91
MOB: +8613570391085
iMessage/What's app/Viber: +8613570391085
Wechat:alicewoods
(welcome to phone call or text any time)

Dec 1, 2018 22:23
  • WOODSALICE
i am in the guangzhou clothes market today

Last edited by WOODSALICE: Dec 1, 2018 06:24
Jan 1, 2019 06:29
  • WOODSALICE
welcome to guangzhou, china!

Mar 4, 2019 06:18
  • WOODSALICE
ALL IN ONE: Translator/Interpreter, Tour Guide, Sourcing Agent, Quality Control, Shipping

I am a freelance business interpreter,Sourcing agent in Guangzhou, Foshan and Shenzhen of China for many years, I have rich experience about international trade , if you are interested in need of this services ,please feel free to contact me for more details .
email:hotmail.com|alicewoods91
what'sapp: +8613570391085

Mar 18, 2019 20:04
  • WOODSALICE
Hi, this is Alice Woods – an enthusiastic young lady, who works with meticulous attention to detail and loves to take the challenge with sunshine smile. Welcome to China, and be my friends.

Thanks to this website, I knew a lot of great people and made friends with all my clients . That's the motive power that pushes me to do a better job and fills me with great vitality.

I understand how important the business to every client. That's why I am deliberate to any request from them lest any mistake happen. I always take pain to gain different new knowledge as long as time allows me to learn and to advance. Good news to you that I can pick it up fast. Therefore, whatever product is all right with me, I have energy enough to work it out myself. And the reason is that your trust is the own driving force to my work. To be perfectly equal to the task, I usually prepare in advance as plenty as possible in any aspect I can think about. It is always a special and new topic I have to figure it out each time in how to spend less time but fulfill your expectation in an economic way, for I aware of your final satisfaction is my great reward.

My key services:
1. Personal assistant
2. Business meeting interpretation
3. Shopping assistant
4. City tour guide
5. Hotel booking
6. Car rental
7. Flight booking
8. Factory sourcing
9. Quality control
10. Goods inspection

You can definitely count on me as I shall be your proactive partner when you are in China. I am looking forward to hear a great deal about you and be your excellent interpreter and business guider.

Please contact me when you need my help in China, I am sure with my professional skills and rich social experience, you will have a wonderful trip and good business here. I am waiting here to help you.

If you need any help from us, please feel free to contact me,

Email: hotmail.com|alicewoods91

yahoo.com|woodsalice14

MOB: +8613570391085 (welcome to phone call or text any time)

Wechat: alicewoods

What's app: +8613570391085

QQ: 147215056

Page 5 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese/English Interpreter, Sourcing,Purchasing,Shipping agent,Wholesale Market Guide in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code