Menu
With the depreciation of RMB, will you tour in China? If yes, how's your budget?
Jul 4, 2016 20:42
  • CRYSTALRING
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 40 vote(s)
  2. 41 vote(s)
  3. 29 vote(s)
  4. 34 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Recently, influenced by the event that UK withdrew the membership of European Union, China’s currency RMB has depreciated constantly, setting an all-time low record in almost six years. It’s predicted that this trend will linger for a certain period.

For most Chinese, it’s not a good thing because they may feel their pockets are picked and the value of properties is shrunk. However, with the depreciation of RMB, foreign tourists may take an advantage. Relatively speaking, the same money spent as before can bring more services. It’s more cost-efficient if we take this chance to tour in China. So, will you grasp the opportunity to go to China for a tour? If yes, how much do you plan to spend? If no, can you illustrate the reasons?
Last edited by CRYSTALRING: Jul 4, 2016 20:51
Jul 11, 2016 04:16
GUEST40882 I want to take hold of this chance to visit China, as it's always my dream to go to the fabulous country. The landscape, culture, and food appeal to me so much.
Aug 19, 2016 20:48
GUESTDAHO $1000 USD is a good start
Post a Reply to: With the depreciation of RMB, will you tour in China? If yes, how's your budget?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code