Menu
Native English speakers wanted in China,Competitive salary
Jul 11, 2016 04:48
guest38620 Beijing, located in the North China, is the capital of China. The city is well known for being the nation's political center and has served as a capital of the country for more than 800 years. Moreover, it is also the center of culture, transport, tourism and international exchanges. Its strong cultural and historic atmosphere has attracted lots of foreign tourists every year. Top end employer with excellent working environment. Outstanding management, great foreign team.
Located in Beijing, Dongcheng offering a range of wonderful benefits and salary up to 18000RMB per month.
A working visa is included and will be processed by the school. In order to process a working visa, you should be an English native speaker (UK, USA, Canadian, Australian, Irish or South African nationality) Holding a BA degree or higher and TEFL certification(We offer free TEFL Course for applicant ).
Salary:9000rmb- 12000rmb /Month
Housing: 3000rmb house allowance.
Contract type: Full time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: Training center (Children)
Work Location: Dongcheng, Beijing
Working hours: 9:00am-6:00pm for 5 days plus or including 6 hours teaching in class Positions available: 3
Requirements:
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
For more information,you can also contact me at Skype alma.zhao
Aug 14, 2016 17:13
  • LEFTY
Hi I'm very interested in the position you can contact me on gmail.com|aitkenkev or wechatID keva558
Aug 16, 2016 16:08
GUEST99412 Hi I am interested in the position. Would we be able to communicate by email?

Nicholas
Aug 19, 2016 11:25
GUEST36246 Hello

I am interested in this position. I have Chinese tourist Visa, meet all requirements and have family in China.
Please contact me at jetchangil @ Gmail.com.

I also speak a little Mandarin.

Thank you

Gil
Post a Reply to: Native English speakers wanted in China,Competitive salary
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code