Menu
SOCCER INTERESTS.
Jul 16, 2016 21:53
guest93236 Dear Sir, my name is samuel sentongo. The reason as to why am contacting you is because i really need some help. I am a Ugandan by nationality and I have a very big talent in soccer. I have and i am still exercising my soccer skills in my small local football teams. I believe that you will be happy with what you will find in me for i have a passion for playing soccer in china. I would also be gratefull if you help me with some soccer agents in china and coaches and there contacts.

I will be gratefull for the help i will recieve.

Yours faithfully,
Samuel sentongo.
Aug 7, 2016 16:30
GUEST01898 hiiiii iam mansur from sudan but eritrean 17/18 years old please I want opportunity please help my email gmail.com|mansurahmad0960
Dec 29, 2016 04:39
GUESTABUCHI My name is Abuchi I am a young talented player also a true child of God I love football so much, I live in Nigeria am bone in african and grow up in african I am ready to travel out of african please help me your son is really want to travel God bless. My contact: +2348141617930 or email: gmail.com|abuchiifejika
Jun 7, 2017 17:40
  • LCA0120
Dear Soccer players and coaches:

I am LCA, a soccer agent who represents soccer players. I focus on Chinese Soccer league and help my clients to settle in the team that is suitable for their skills. I will negotiate the contacts with best interest of my clients. Send me your resume and other information. I can help you to grow in the soccer player career.

Sincerely,

LCA
email: gmail.com|LCA0120
Feb 6, 2018 11:11
GUEST17238 Attn,
We are inviting players all over the world to come for admission to the new world class soccer agency in Europe and America respectively
Interested players between 16-24 years of age interested players should forward their details to us including 2 reference phone contact.
I am presently recruiting players for clubs in the England, Scotland and America lower and higher divisions and also affiliated with other European clubs.
For free agents or out of contract players only. Contact via Email: consultant.com|conguta.orlandoloyatelfootballagency
Regards
Conguta Orlando
Post a Reply to: SOCCER INTERESTS.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code