Menu
Guangzhou 2 day tour 4th and 5th august
Jul 20, 2016 05:08
guest88174 I am looking for 2 day tour for family of 4.

Email: hotmail.com|vipingoyal
Jul 20, 2016 20:05
GUEST04154 You can contact travelchinaguide.com|tours. They are professionals that can give you the best service at an appropriate service. I once used them and all went smoothy.
Jul 24, 2016 20:21
  • ANITA_HUA
I am freelance interpreter/sourcing agent based in Shenzhen, with extensive experiences of helping clients from over 40 different countries for visiting factories and trade shows as well as business meeting in both china and other countries such as Qingdao,Jining, Nanchang, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhuhai, Ningbo, Hangzhou, Macau, Taipei, Hongkong, Jiangmen, U.S.A , Germany and Netherlands, etc.
Regarding those fields I have been involved so far, they are Computer accessories, Mobile accessories, Security&Protection related products, Led lightings, Stationery, Bags/Clothes/Shoes, Furnitures,Toys, Sanitaryware, kithenware, Wigs/Human hair, Watches, Jewelry, Beauty products, Fruits, Shipbuilding material, Sensors, E-cigarette, etc.
Despite the advantage of speaking English fluently, I also got strong business sense which will help your business trip much more efficient in all ways.

If you're interested in my service, Please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks & Best regards.

Anita

Email: shenzhen-interpreter.com|anita
Whatsapp: +8618320845682
Wechat: 370447703
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou 2 day tour 4th and 5th august
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code