Menu
bridal jewellery , shoes and bags
Jul 27, 2016 07:19
guest32193 Im coming to China and Hong Kong in 2 weeks and looking for bridal accessories manufactures of Shoes, evening bag, jewellery and headpieces.I will bring samples and looking for quality manufacturer for long term business venture. Where do you suggest to go?
Jul 27, 2016 20:48
Hello, it is better that you search and locate a list of manufacturers firstly, then visit them with samples and have a face to face meeting. In the other way, you can bring your samples and go to wholesale market, choose the manufacturers who has a shop/office in the market and discuss with them. For shoes, evening bag, jewellery and headpieces, you can go to Guangzhou city or Yiwu city. If need help, please contact me.

Regards

Nelson
Jul 28, 2016 00:14
  • BILLCAI
To guest32193,
For the products you are looking for, Guangzhou is the best place for you. There are very wholesale markets for shoes, evening bags, jewelry,bridal accessories and headpieces in Guangzhou. There are also many manufacturers in Guangzhou and nearby cities, I believe you can get what you look for from here.
I am a professional business guide&interpreter and buying agent in Guangzhou, I have been working in this job for 9 years, I am very familiar with all the markets here. I often show clients from different countries to the markets here to help them get what they look for. And I help them to fellow up their orders, do quality control, pick up the stock and arrange shipment to them etc. The main products I am dealing with are: shoes, bags, jewelry&accessories, clothes etc.
If you need any help when you come to Guangzhou, please contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill or whatsapp: +86 13710648656.
Best Regards.
Bill Cai
Jul 28, 2016 21:34
GUEST32193 Thank you BIll.
What is your daily fee to show around markets and interpret best deals with suppliers.
Kindest regards.
Jeanette.

Jul 28, 2016 21:43
GUEST32193 THANK YOU Nelson.
I am looking for an agent to take us around the market to get to correct suppliers and translate. What is your day fee to do this.
Kindest regards.
Jeanette.
Jul 28, 2016 22:17
Hi Jeanette, I am happy to guide you to the market and factories, do you use email? I would like to talk to you more about your trip and then quote you my day fee. My email: qq.com|nelson81mo or my mobile number/whatsapp: +8618026264713, thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST32193

THANK YOU Nelson.
I am looking for an agent to take us around the market to get to correct suppliers and translate. What is your day fee to do this.
Kindest regards.
Jeanette.
Post a Reply to: bridal jewellery , shoes and bags
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code