Menu
Driver with Car Rental for Kaiping Diaolou and Villages from Guangzhou and Foshan
Aug 3, 2016 21:59
guest12175 Kaiping Diaolou and Villages
Kaiping Diaolou and Villages feature the Diaolou, multi-storeyed defensive village houses in Kaiping, which display a complex and flamboyant fusion of Chinese and Western structural and decorative forms. They reflect the significant role of émigré Kaiping people in the development of several countries in South Asia, Australasia and North America, during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. There are four groups of Diaolou and twenty of the most symbolic ones are inscribed on the List. These buildings take three forms: communal towers built by several families and used as temporary refuge, residential towers built by individual rich families and used as fortified residences, and watch towers. Built of stone, pise , brick or concrete, these buildings represent a complex and confident fusion between Chinese and Western architectural styles. Retaining a harmonious relationship with the surrounding landscape, the Diaolou testify to the final flowering of local building traditions that started in the Ming period in response to local banditry.

If you need driver from Guangzhou or Foshan to Kaiping, contact Michael Gong
Phone No./Whatsapp: 0086 135 1272 3439
Email: qq.com|ChinaBusinessGuide
Sep 21, 2016 22:59
GUEST15131 Kaiping diao lou history withen 150 years,but selected in 2007 UNESCO list as No.35 world heritage site in China,
Also It is the only one UNESCO list place in Guangdong Province.
Sep 23, 2016 20:00
GUEST11551 When you arrive in Guangzhou or Foshan, why not spend one day to visit the unique Kaiping Diaolou also in Guangdong Province?
It is 140kms from Guangzhou and 110 kms from Foshan, it takes about 2 hours from Guangzhou and 1.5 hours from Foshan.
Jun 29, 2018 07:55
GUEST51138 Hi
I from Singapore,amd i am going to Kaiping from GuangZhou in August 3rd.2018.
May i know how much to rent a car for a day?
I will come back to GuangZhou at the same day.
My email is dynamik.Leeta @gmail.com
Thanks.
Aug 18, 2018 01:32
GUEST94116 Hello,

I would like to visit Kaiping Diaolou and villages with my family. We are 3 adults and 1 kid.
We will be in Guangzhou next week.
We would like to hire a car & driver on Aug 21 for this one day visit
Are you available? What is the price?
Best regards,

Tom
Post a Reply to: Driver with Car Rental for Kaiping Diaolou and Villages from Guangzhou and Foshan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code