Menu
how to take public transport from rilong/siguniang to hailuogou
Aug 4, 2016 05:36
Hi, may i know how to take public transport from rilong/siguniang to hailuogou?
We plan to take the bus from chengdu to rilong, tour siguniang and continue to take the bus to hailuogou, kangding, and back to chengdu.

Please help, thanks!
Aug 6, 2016 00:50
GUEST20247 There is no direct public transport from siguniangshan to Hailuogou. You need to go to Xiaojin first, then Luding, and then Hailuogou.The public transport in that area is not so developed. Be prepared!
Aug 6, 2016 10:38
alright, thanks for your infor. That is what i expected also, but i cant find much info online. Do you have any idea how much to pay for renting a car? thanks a lot
Aug 9, 2016 19:55
GUEST40882 It may cost CNy 600 to rent a car for one day.
Aug 10, 2016 05:00
appreciate your reply, thank you!!
Aug 13, 2016 09:54
  • JABAROOTOO
Just a piece of practical advice. The locals all have to get around so there is always public transport of some kind. Between Kangding and Luding for instance it's a shared taxi or it might be a shared mini van and this is common in many other place around the country.

You'll never be stranded, just need to be flexible. I received rides in really remote places from the Fisheries/Tourism and Police departments all on the same day.

Relax and enjoy
Aug 14, 2016 23:27
okie, noted, thanks for your reply, we will keep it flexible but still need to be back to chengdu for our flights, will see how when we arrive at rilong because we did not book anything going forward after Rilong. Thanks!
Post a Reply to: how to take public transport from rilong/siguniang to hailuogou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code