Menu
Partners needed for getting money in China
Aug 7, 2016 01:03
  • SZREMIKE
Most chinese will pay much more money to buy some produce from foreigners or other developed counties ,they think that is much better than they can get the same in China, so that 's why more than 450 000 chinese people traveled to Japan to buy toilet lid during spring festive in 2015 ,although manufactured in China ; That's why more and more chinese spend much more money in traveling to America、Australia、 Canada or Europe for purchasing , such as clothes、shoes ,electric products and so on ,although made in China ! That is very funny !

Now I am looking for business partners for selling Jade lamp at high price in China ,just need you let Chinese make mistakes in thinking that the Jade lamp designed or made by you or manufactured in developed countries,with many factors that are good for health ,most rich people like that in developed countries , so that most Chinese will spend much more money to get that ! In fact ,the Jade lamp is good for health ,it can give out yellow light,make people feel warm、comfortable and outgoing ,with a good mood . Can be used in bad weather 、hospital 、wedding 、party or making lonely elder 、depressive feel better .it is very useful ,but it is not easy to be selled at good price just by Chinese seller ,so I need your help ! Except the Jade lamp export to other countries , you can spend some time in developing Chinese market ,most Chinese businessmen will purchase Jade lamps from you at high price ,we can get profit fast, as martket and factory both in China ! If you are intrested in that ,let's have a talk more about the cooperation of selling Jade lamps further !

I hope we can have a long term relationship in business ,not just for selling Jade lamp . Also
I hope to found our business team for developping and selling diffrent science products ! I am an idea man ,be good at science design ,own my designs and have made some successfully ,such as mini power pack、new lamp equipment 、Jade refresher and so on 。mini power pack is a small generation machine to change people ' movement energy into electric for mobile or notebook,more smaller and lighter,and don`t care about no power anytime ;
new lamp equipment is a machine to change wind or voice into electric for light ,it can generate electricty by itself ,without windmill,take less space ,can be used in road、factory、house or tall building . Well , I will tell you more details,if you want !

Looking forward to your good news soon !

Aug 7, 2016 01:04
  • SZREMIKE
Jade lamp

Post a Reply to: Partners needed for getting money in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code