Menu
Are you lookinig for an assistant in Guang dong ?
Aug 18, 2016 20:34
  • OWENREN
Hello this is Owen, major in Business English with around 9 years working experience in exporting ,interpreting,sourcing and logistics etc. And I have gained rich experiences in machinery/equipment industry as I used to work in a textile machinery factory so I understand quite well about all whole production process. Also I had been working for an French office to handle all affairs in China including set up an new office, sourcing,factory visit,finding reliable factory,making samples for approval,arrange production,order follow up,quality checking,and shipment etc in China

So if you are looking for someone in China who with working experiences and will be able to take care of all work in order to support your business here, I will be best choice based on my richful experiences and communication level.
It can be on monthly salary basis or commission basis based on long term.

Thanks for your attention,please feel free to contact me by email hotmail.com|owen.renwei or call me at 0086-13609682463

Best Regards
Owen
Mobile:0086-13609682463(whatsapp)
Email: hotmail.com|owen.renwei
Dec 11, 2016 22:00
GUESTPETER Hi, Owen,

I will come to Guang zhou in the middle of Dec, this is my first time come to China;
During the visit, I will visit some factories and vechile spare parts market also;

Can you be my assistant for around 4-5 days ?
What is your charges ?

Waiting for your reply;

Peter
Dec 12, 2016 02:57
Hello Peter, i can be your my assistant during your trip in Guangzhou, l live in Guangzhou here, know well the market and factories here, please contact me at qq.com|nelson81mo, regards.

Nelson
Post a Reply to: Are you lookinig for an assistant in Guang dong ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code