Menu
Looking for a translator and business guide for Yiwu,
Aug 19, 2016 06:45
guest23036 Hi,

I am planning a visit to China, Yiwu probably in the new year, and was looking for someone to act as a translator and business guide for my visit.

I will probably require someone for a few weeks.

Tanveer.
Aug 23, 2016 04:32
GUEST84581 hi Tanveer :

I can be your translator and business guide during your China trip. pls feel free to contact through email : qinqin.gan at gmail.com or mobile No: one three four eight two two eight six zero six two. thank you.

Regards

Qin
Sep 2, 2016 02:39
GUEST12431 Dear Boss,

After carefully read your post, personally I think I'm quite qualified.
Thus, I write to ask for your help to clarify whether you still open this position?

Thanks & regards,
Lily Yan
M.+153 6206 5576
Wechat:553860198
Sep 10, 2016 21:41
  • SOLOTO007
Hi Tanveer
I'm going to Yiwu and source some materials for my business on Japnese Samurai Armor. I'd like to help you out during you visit, contact me via email: 2036336649 at qq dot com
Oct 4, 2016 23:59
GUEST24259 Hello Tanveer,

How are you ?
This is Arlin who is from Yiwu City .
Could you give me your mail address ?So that i can send you my profile for your ref.
If you like ,we can arrange your schedule in China .

My mail:gmail.com|arlinlee
what's app/wechat:008613516926936 /arlinlee

Yours sincerely,
Arlin
Oct 20, 2016 02:57
  • TROYHARMMER
Hi Tanvee ,

This is Troy, a freelance based in Yiwu,China.

I can work as an interpreter to guide clients in market, and inspector to check your product quality, shipping agent to arrange your goods delivery.

pls feel free to contact me. looking forward to hearing from you.

Tel(wechat/ whatsapp): 0086 186 5794 2578
email: hotmail.com|troyharmmer
Mar 20, 2024 20:42
Hi

This is Selina, a reliable,hard-woking freelance business assistance in Yiwu China。 I have 15 years'experience in translation and sourcing,following up order,quality control and trading details. I have traveled across China with customers as business interpreter and local partner.

I have been doing all kinds of business sourcing, market research, negotiating price with factory, warehouse-shipping arrangements, documentation and customs clearance. I am very familiar with Yiwu market, I had been working as a business interpreter and sourcing agent for over a decade. I had traveled all over China to help my clients find the best products at the best prices. My experience and expertise were highly sought after, and she had built up an impressive network of suppliers and manufacturers.

Service Provided:
1)Business Interpretation : trade fair, market research, factory visiting,Negotiating price for buyer,arranging container, shipping etc

1. Book a good price hotel and pick you up from airport
2. Business guide & market research & factory visiting & negotiating price
for buyer.
3. Local attractions accompany/guide

I am looking forward to your email ,whatsapp ,wechat ,call .
Whatsapp account/wechat :+86-13868996130
Email:qq.com|84715579

Yours sincerely,
Selina
Post a Reply to: Looking for a translator and business guide for Yiwu,
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code