Menu
to change tourist visa to dependent visa
Aug 25, 2016 07:58
guest65107 Hi. I was hoping to take my 1 year daughter and mother to china on tourist when I go for studies and them change their visa to dependent visa there. Do anyone know how I can do it without exiting china. Please note that I will be living in Nanjing and would be studying at hohai university
Aug 25, 2016 20:28
GUESTNISSAN It is possible to do it without exiting China. But if possible, you’d better apply for a dependant S visa for them in your home country because no one can assure that the tourist L visa can be transferred to S visa for certain.
May 11, 2017 07:46
GUEST00191 Hi.. can you help me what visa will i apply for my fiance and daughter 9 month old to come and live in china.. our plan is to get married once my fiance come to china .
May 31, 2017 09:04
GUEST16253 I went to China two weeks ago on a tourist visa, with the ten year, 60 day. My trip was to site see and to see possible employment ops. My question is, if I find a job and they get me a z visa, do I have to wait the full sixty days first before the z visa will let me go to China to work and seek permits?
Jun 22, 2017 09:56
  • CECILIAWXY
Hi, for anyone who wants to learn Chinese and want to get the X-1 or X-2 Visa, please contact me : outlook.com|ceciliamandarin Tel/wechat : 13581635501
Post a Reply to: to change tourist visa to dependent visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code