Menu
Macau -> Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal -> Lowu
Nov 6, 2008 18:31
  • GLADLIER
Hi! Iam planning to take this tour - Macau-Shenzhen-HongKong - with my mom and sis. Guess we need to leave Clark, Phils. and start with our tour in Macau. After a day or two take the turbojet for Shenzhen via Shekou then a bus for Windows of the World. Maybe we will be staying in Shenzhen for 2 to 3 days before heading to HongKong. I've read that for Philippine and US nationals, no visa is needed to get to Macau. How about in entering Shenzhen? The last time I went there via HK, we have secured visa upon crossing the border. How can we get it if passing from Macau? What about our exit to HongKong, what do we need to secure first?

By the way, can you recommend the cheapest place where we can stay while we're in Shenzhen that will be most convenient and accessible to the WOTW, Happy Valley, Splendid to China, and the Train Station for our exit to HongKong?

Thanks in advance for any information from you.
Nov 6, 2008 20:36
  • ELLYSE
You need to apply for a China visa in advance before going to Shenzhen -- you can do this in Macau.
Nov 16, 2008 07:58
GUEST03224 Hi Ellyse,
I am travelling to Shenzhen from Macau in December with holding of Malaysia passport, may i know if we can apply visas on arrival in shekou ? How much per person ? one adult and two children.
Nov 16, 2008 20:51
  • WANHU
Guest03224
It's easier, cheaper and more convenient for you to apply your visa in Kuala Lumpur that takes between 1-4 days. Single entry visa costs RM30 and 12 months multiple entry is RM120 but in Macau a single entry Chinese visa will be about RM170 each. I don't know how much the charge is in Shekou. You still have the time to apply. The China consular visa section is on 1st Floor, OSK Building (Bank of China), Jalan Ampang. Application 09:00-12:00. For same day pick-up you have to pay extra of course. So far applying a Chinese visa has never been rejected before unless for religious-purpose travel. But in Macau or Shekou we never know, your application may be accepted or otherwise.

What you need is one recent passport size photograph and valid passport with expiry date not less than six months. Fill in the application form then submit to any counter but pick-up and payment counters.

Wan
Nov 19, 2008 09:13
GUESTJABR Hi
I would like to know how long does it take by ferry from HK international airport to FU YONG terminal?
then can you inform me if there is a 4 star hotel close to FU YONG terminal?and what is it's name?
thanks and awaiting your reply
Nov 19, 2008 18:46
  • ELLYSE
Around 40 mins: http://www.turbojetseaexpress.com/eng/route/service.html
Nov 26, 2008 06:45
GUEST22763 Planning a trip from Macau to Shenzhen, via ferry. My wife has a Philippines passport. Is it possible to get a visa on arrival in the port of entry in Shenzhen. Alternatively, does anyone know the cost of a same day Chinese visa in Macau. Thanks in advance.
Nov 30, 2008 08:09
GUEST29247 Hi, can i noe hw long will it takes n hw much will it cost to do a visa to shen zhen?
Dec 12, 2008 04:22
GUESTMS. CHEN Hi..
Im planing a vacation for next March to China with route as below:
jakarta - macau - shenzhen - hongkong - macau - jakarta

im gonna using the viva macau's services which is arrived in macau around 19.00

And my question is.. is there any ferry / jet (or anything...) to Shenzhen which suitable with my arrival's time? (maybe after finishing all the embarkation's things.. is about 20.00 or 21.00pm).

If yes, please kindly inform me the schedule, price and how to book (online booking / just when arrived / any travel agent sell the ticket?).

Thank you very much for the guidance.

Dec 13, 2008 20:33
  • ELLYSE
There's a TurboJet departure from Macau (not Macau airport though) at 2030.
Schedule and fare: http://www.turbojetseaexpress.com/eng/schedule/prd_4.html
Embarkation / disembarkation terminals: http://www.turbojetseaexpress.com/eng/route/embarkation.html
Page 4 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Macau -> Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal -> Lowu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code