Menu
Macau -> Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal -> Lowu
Oct 19, 2009 07:16
  • WANHU
Just follow the sign to MTR station in HK.
2. If there is no flight delay, you can reach Shenzhen before midnight. But if you can't make it, you can go to Lok ma Chau to Huanggang that opens 24 hrs (There are two trains from TST East, one that goes to Lowu, and another to Lok Ma Chau).
3. From Macau you can go to Zhuhai, but I don't think you can find a bus to Shenzhen after 2100, but you can always find private car that charges you RMB600 to Shenzhen. Anyway hotel in Gongbei is cheaper than Macau.
Wan
Oct 23, 2009 01:19
  • ELLYSE
There're direct ferries for Macau -- Shenzhen (Shekou), but the last sailing is at 2045 so I don't think you'll be in time for that.
Oct 27, 2009 04:27
  • CJM37
I'm planning to travel from macau to shenzhen on this coming november though turbojet.i will stop at shenzhen fu yong ferry terminal.Can u advise me any transpotation i can go to Days Inn Shenzhen hotel which is located at Luohu district and how much is the fare? Thank you.
Nov 30, 2009 01:01
GUESTJIMMY Hi,

I am planning to travel from Macau to ShenZhen (Crowne Plaza Hotel) on this coming December with about 10 person. Can somebody advise on the routes and transporation alternatives. Thank you.
Dec 2, 2009 02:44
GUEST64349 Hello!
I am Ukrainian, and Ukraine is one of those countries that needs visa to hong Kong. My question is, there is a farry from Fu young, Shengzhen, and can I take it and go straight to Hong Kong airport, later I am planning to take a flight from HK to Ukraine, and surely having no visa to HK i will not leave the airport, but can I take farry having no visa to HK?
Jan 3, 2010 01:11
GUEST28822 Hi,

My ETD at Hongkong is 9pm. Can I proceed to Shenzhen and cross the border? Can I still get visa by that time at LoWu?
This is my itinerary:
day 1 pm - arrival at Hongkong then proceed to Shenzhen
day 2 afternoon - proceed to macau from shenzhen after visit to WOW and shopping
day 3 afternoon- travel to hongkong from macau then a little stroll and shopping
day 4 - back to my country

This looks exhausting. is this feasible? Tnx!
Jan 3, 2010 02:27
  • ELLYSE
Yes, you should be able to get to Shenzhen on the same night after arriving at Hong Kong airport.
Jan 11, 2010 20:19
GUESTSTEF Hi Ellyse and All,
Thanks for all your nice advice!!!!!
I am coming in Shenzen on the 21/01 and I ll stay at the SangriLa Hotel Lowu for one night
The next day, I want to go to Macao next to the Venitian Hotel:

- Which ferry harbor I have to chose from Shenzen: Shekou, Fu Yong Ferry Terminal ot go back to HKG?
- How to get to the suitable ferry terminal?Taxi?Bus?Tube? Is it fare from my hotel?
- What is the price and the TIME for all this transportation?

Thanks a lot, best wishes for 2010

STEF

Jan 12, 2010 06:41
  • ELLYSE
If you want to take the CotaiJet to the Venetian, then you'll have to go back to the Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal. Look on http://cotaijet.com.mo/en/destinations/index.aspx for the timings.
Instead it would be easier to take the TurboJet from Shekou to Macau. Departure times 0815, 0845, 1030, 1130, 1330, 1430, 1530, 1645, 1830 and 1930. Adult economy fare is 171 HKD.
The Shekou port is about 30 km by taxi from your hotel.
Jan 12, 2010 07:12
GUEST03862 hi! i read that you know a lot and help a lot about your knowledge in trips to hongkong macau and mainland china..

i am a philippine national. me, my husband and two kids ages 2 years old and 11 years old are planning to take a one day trip individual or self tour only. tomorrow january 13, 2010 to macau in venetian, gondola and the famous race track for picture takings and experience the macau tour. then go to zhuhai and look around also and then shenzhen's WOW, by MTR train if possible then go back to jordan station, kowloon, hongkong. would you please help me of how to do this things posible. because i dont know what to ride and where to ride from/to those places. and how much will it cost for the fares and entrance fee if applicable. this is our first family travel so i want it to be memorable and not ruin or waist the time of losing where we are from/to. could you please help us and provide us an answers to my many questions..

any info will be appreciated from anyone concerned and wanted to help.

thank you very much!!!
Page 9 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Macau -> Shenzhen Fu Yong Ferry Terminal -> Lowu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code