Menu
Need Help, My Registrated Email can not receive remind when the Forum MSG box receive msg
Sep 1, 2016 10:11
  • SPRINGDAN
Dear Admin,

I've write several thread in the forum to answer questions since 2012 to help people. At the begaining my registered emaill box can receive remind email if anyone replied my thread or if any one send me msg to my forum MSG BOX.
I feel annoyed by the remind email because too many people reply my thread and each time have a remind email, so I clicked the link similiar to "no remind" in the remind email, ever since then my registrated email can not receive any remind email even when people send me msg to my forum MSG BOX. I can only see the msg when I log in and open my forum MSG BOX.

Now I have 9 pages of msg in the MSG box, but almost every time it's very long time later I will see the msg, it's veeeery unconvenient to me.

Before I use hotmail.com|spring_dan as the registrated email, I changed it into fbmixl.com|info afterwards, but still can not receive any remind email.

Is there any way to solve this problem? I want to get the remind email back if anyone send me msg to my MSG BOX.

Thank you very much for your help.
Spring Dan
hotmail.com|spring_dan
0086 13560075057
Sep 1, 2016 10:14
  • SPRINGDAN
Here is choose of remind email when post the thread

Sep 1, 2016 10:17
  • SPRINGDAN
I have 9 pages of MSG in the MSG box, But I can't read it on time, usually several days or even few month to read it.

Sep 1, 2016 23:16
  • SPRINGDAN
Please is there any Admin help to reply my question?
Thank you.
Sep 1, 2016 23:26
GUEST76175 I also have same problem, also wanna know how to solve it.
Sep 2, 2016 01:03
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Quote:

Originally Posted by SPRINGDAN

Please is there any Admin help to reply my question?
Thank you.

Dear SpringDan,

Once you close the "remind email", it cannot be reopened. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have forward the problem to the programmers, they will add the "reactivation" button when they update the program next time.

Best Regards

TravelChinaGuide.com
Post a Reply to: Need Help, My Registrated Email can not receive remind when the Forum MSG box receive msg
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code