Menu
Rent a car in Shenzhen with an English speaking driver / Interpreter /Business or Tour guide
Sep 5, 2016 02:08
  • CRYSTALYU
Hello everyone:

My name is Crystal, I'm an English Speaking driver and drive a spacious Ford Mondeo car. I have many years of driving experience in Shenzhen and surrounding areas, and I know the city very well. I'm looking for customers who need transportation service on business or tourism trips. I can drive you around for a factory visit, business meeting, airport transfer, city to city transfer, golfing day, sightseeing tours, shopping tour, ... you name it. I can also be your translator or tour guide, all at very reasonable prices. I have years of experience running my own business and can facilitate any cultural difficulties you may experience, expediting your business opportunities.

I offer the following services :
1. English speaking driver-Shenzhen or Hongkong airport pick up, Dongguan, Huizhou, Guangzhou, Zhongshan, Zhuhai, Etc.
2. Business/Tour guide - Take visitors to Wholesale markets, Factories and see Shenzhen sightseeing...
3. Goods sourcing agent - Help foreigners to find products, negotiate price, goods quality inspection, organize shipment.
4. Hotel booking
5. Domestic flight and train ticket booking

About price:
Hongkong airport pick-up/drop-off USD130/per trip
Shenzhen Airport pick-up/drop-off USD 50/per trip
Shekou ferry pick-up USD 50/per trip
Shenzhen – Zhuhai USD 150/per trip
Shenzhen – Guangzhou USD 130/per trip
Shenzhen – Dongguan USD 100/per trip
Shenzhen – Zhongshan USD 130/per trip
Shenzhen – Huizhou USD 100/per trip
Half day rental – 4 hours in Shenzhen USD 70
Full day rental – 8 hours in Shenzhen USD 120
The prices above included gasoline, road tolls and parking fee

I'm confident you will benefit from my services. If you have any question, please feel free to contact me, thanks!

Crystal Yu
Mobile: 0086-13902473773
Wechat: 0086-13902473773
WhatsApp:0086-13902473773
E-mail: gmail.com|327.crystal

Last edited by CRYSTALYU: Sep 5, 2016 02:11
May 8, 2017 12:41
GUESTSCOTT Hi there, I will be coming to Hong Kong this weekend and I am looking for a driver/interpreter to spend a few days with me going to different markets while I am in Shenzhen.

Can you please let me know if you have availability between May 15-23 and also what would you charge by day.
I am looking to purchase a large quantity of the new toy called FIDGET SPINNER

Thanks,
Scott
May 12, 2017 01:13
  • VINCENTCHING
FIDGET SPINNER is very hot nowadays.

We have very good suppliers.

If you need,you can contact me.

Best Regards
Vincent
Email:163.com|vincent_ching
Mobile/What's App:+86-18924319967

May 12, 2017 01:24
  • CRYSTALYU
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSCOTT View Post

Hi there, I will be coming to Hong Kong this weekend and I am looking for a driver/interpreter to spend a few days with me going to different markets while I am in Shenzhen.

Can you please let me know if you have availability between May 15-23 and also what would you charge by day.
I am looking to purchase a large qua...

Hi, Scott

I have emailed you, we could discuss our plan there. And I have suppliers of Fidget Spinner. Thank you for contact me.

Crystal
Jun 16, 2017 03:13
GUEST10574 hi, scott, It's so nice to meet you at shenzhen.
Jun 30, 2017 23:34
GUESTCRYSTAL Hi,I am Crystal, an experienced freelance English interpreter based in Shenzhen. I typically deal with oversea clients and Chinese suppliers. I am positive, flexible, open-minded and reliable, ready to learn anything new.

During the last few years I worked with clients from Europe, America, Middle East and other areas of the world. I also lived in Switzerland for about 2 years. These experiences gave me a deep understanding of the different cultures and approaches to negotiate with different people. They also allowed me to help my oversea clients better understand the local Chinese suppliers. Apart from the obvious language barrier, my assistance will make your business trip in China much more efficient, convenient and pleasant.

Why do you need me?
In addition to being your interpreter, I also add value in the following aspects:
1. Before you come to China:
I can work for you as your representative in China to manage your suppliers, set meetings, and arrange your schedule. I will help you to verify and define your suppliers, separating the real factories from trading companies.
2. During your trip in China:
I can travel with you as your business assistant to facilitate your journey in China making it efficient and easy.Rather than being limited to the minority of international oriented companies, I will open the doors to thousands of Chinese-only speaking companies. In my experience they are often more cost competitive.
3. After you leave China:
I can collect samples from different factories for you. I will test the samples and consolidate all the samples and ship them to you via DHL or FedEx. This stops you from wasting money on shipping the wrong product. I also can do some inspections as soon as your suppliers start production, validating correspondence with the sample products.

What I can do for you:
-Interpretation
-Sourcing
-Factories and suppliers visit/audit
-Secretary Service
-Personal Tour Guide to show you local culture/food/shopping……
-Hotel booking/Domestic flight and train ticket booking, less expensive than booking from abroad
-Private car provide (I have a spacious Ford Mondeo, and I have many years of driving experience in Shenzhen and surrounding areas)

Wherever you are from, I’m confident you will benefit from my services as an interpreter, but also before, during and after your trip to China.

I enjoy my job very much and look forward to work with you soon!
Aug 15, 2017 17:16
  • BAGAVID
Hi Crystal,

I need a driver to take me to a few different factories in foshan, dongguan and zhongshan. Then back to guangzhou. This will happen on Saturday October 28 - Monday October 30th. Is this the sort of thing you can help me with? If so, please send me an email to: barbecuesgalore.ca|rossm and I will send you an itinerary to consider and price out.

Thanks very much.

Ross.
Canada
Jun 20, 2018 02:42
Hi ,

This is Michael Gong,I work as sourcing agent, business guide and buying agent since 2006 ,I know well the wholesale markets and factories in Guangzhou,Foshan,Zhuhai , Zhongshan and other cities of Guangdong province.

My car is a SUV, clean and roomy, VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN with 5 seats , AC and GPS navigation.

I will can be your business guide, interpreter and driver when you work together.you may contact me at Email: qq.com|ChinaBusinessGuide
Thanks a lot

Post a Reply to: Rent a car in Shenzhen with an English speaking driver / Interpreter /Business or Tour guide
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code