Menu
Dangerous to do replica business in China now !
Sep 5, 2016 21:32
  • SZREMIKE

Now it is very dangerous to do replica business in China ,the China government doesn't allow that, or you will be arrested by police !

If the amount of sale more than 50 thousands yuan and less than 200 thousands,you will get 2 years of fixed-term imprisonment or criminal detention; if the amount of sale more than 200 thousands and less than 500 thousands , you will get more than 2 years or less than 7 years of fixed-term imprisonment ; if the amount of sale more than 500 thousands yuan and less than 2 millions yuan,you will get 7 years of fixed-term imprisonment ; if the amount of sale more than 2 millions yuan ,you will get more than 15 years imprisonment or life imprisonment !

I know it's very easy to get larger of profit from replica business,as I did that before and had larger warehouse to stock world brand replicas in Guangzhou,such as LV, GUCCI ,MK and so on .but now we can not do ,as with larger risk of imprisonment ! But we can sell you other products you want,but not replica ! Please tell me what you what ,we have a large team to help you !

And now our major product is stone lamp,designed and manufactured by us . It can gives out special light that is useful for thinking and having a good mood ,will be used widely in the world. As it's new product and only sold by us, so you can purchase that from us and sell to other countries for more Profit.

I hope we can found a long term business relationship , not just for stone lamp or something you want now, will be for more new products,such as mini power pack,new lamp equipment and so on . Mini power pack can change people ' movement energy into electric for mobile or notebook, don't need to worry about no power anytime ; new lamp equipment can change wind or voice into electric for light ,without windmill,take less space ,can be used in road、factory、house or tall building . I hope we can found our business kingdom in the world through these new products, what's your meaning?

Well,please tell me your mind , looking forward to your good news !

My e-mail: yahoo.com|szremike

Mike

Post a Reply to: Dangerous to do replica business in China now !
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code