Menu
How long is enough, and horse back riding
Jun 27, 2005 16:57
  • CHINAHOLIC
Hi guys, I am planning to visit JZG soon. I just wonder if 1 or 2 days would be enough to visit JZG? The travel agency only has short trips. And, what is the latest news on staying overnight inside the park? Some say you can, some say you can't. Any advise would be welcome.

Also, is it possible to do some horseback riding in JZG? Or do I have to go to Songpan or somewhere else for this?

Hope to hear from you. Cheers!
Magiel
Jun 28, 2005 11:19
  • DEE0228

It's not allowed to spend the night in the scenery area , you can only spend one day in the park. if you want to enter the park in the second day, you have to pay for the entrance fee again
Jul 8, 2005 00:09
  • JABAROOTOO
Overnighting in the park/officially not allowed but I have heard of person sneaking around after closing and using the bus without tickets. All depends on you. Entrance fee is Y145 per day plus Y80 for the bus. There is a lot of walking and two days allows you to really enjoy the park and maybe get awayfrom the crowds. Day one bus around and get an overview and choose where you would prefer to walk on the second day. If you go with someone your second day is two for the price of one and a gift for spending all that money. If you're over 65/70 the entrance is freeee.
Songpan is probably your best bet for horseriding but ask around JZG it may be available outside town depends on scenery.
Post a Reply to: How long is enough, and horse back riding
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code