Menu
Advice needed for China Travel
Sep 14, 2016 22:34
  • CYHJAMES
Dear all,

I am planning a trip (Nov 2016) to visit a few cities and the itinerary (1 day per city) looks like:
Nanjing to Shanghai to Suzhou to Hangzhou and back to Nanjing.

I understand that it can be a nightmare to collect train tickets on the day itself. So appreciate any advice if there are local tour planners can offer such service to purchase and collect the tickets in advance.

By the way, I am a foreigner and would be starting and ending my trip in Nanjing.

Thanks
Sep 15, 2016 20:21
GUESTMINDY Hello there, you are just one step away. This website books train tickets for travelers and they can deliver the tickets to your door.
See https://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/
Sep 21, 2016 19:38
  • OKAYMICHAEL
if you find a local tour guide in each city , that would made everything easy for you .
Have a great trip in China.
Sep 26, 2016 08:33
  • ZZNNHH
Hi,I am a local guy who stay in Nanjing,below is the information for you.
1.when u arrival at Nanjing Lukou airport station,you can take the S1 subway to Nanjing South Railway Station.Anywhere tickets(to SHANGHAI,HANGZHOU,SUZHOU) you can buy.The CHR is faster and comfortable.by the way,use your passport is first! Then you can change the Line 1 subway to the centre of Nanjing.
2.Another way,Buying tickets on the internet is more convenient for Chinese people.but not easy for foreigner,cause all the words are in Chinese.
So if you have any questions,you can contact with me and I am also pride to your private guide if you arrival ai Nanjing in weekends and holiday!
In a word:welcom to China !
Sep 27, 2016 04:11
GUEST45135 hey James :

i can help you to buy all the train tickets in advance . pls kindly sent email to : 346909001 at qq.com or whatsapp : one three four eight two two eight six zero six two.

tks.
Post a Reply to: Advice needed for China Travel
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code