Menu
Travel Business Companion to Xiamen City
Oct 11, 2016 22:35
guestOrlando - Ramos My name is Orlando Ramos from Houston, Texas. I am a professional well educated mature man who will be traveling to Fujian in the month of November for a few days. The plan is to visit various factories of prefabricated Granite in Xiamen city to qualify them for future business.

The job consist of translating for me the different discussion I may have with the sales staff and to look at their facilities and observe their quality.

I'm looking for someone who speaks fluent english, well educated, good manners, and well dressed (spanish will be a great plus).
The job should be for about a week during day time.

Please let me know if you have someone that may be interested. If you can not do it would you provide me with someones reference?

Regards,

Orlando Ramos
Oct 13, 2016 22:17
  • ANGELAFENG
Hi Orlando,

This is Angela Feng from Guangzhou China. I am an experienced interpreter and buying agent for more than 5 years.

Although I am base on Guangzhou, but I can also travel to other cities if it is needed.

I believe I can be your best assistant during your trip in Xiamen.

Any questiones, please feel free to contact me.

best regards,

Angela Feng

Email:163.com|angela_service
WhatsApp:+86 13416121920
Phone:+86 13416121920
Wechat: 13416121920
Oct 14, 2016 23:25
GUEST84533 Thank you Angela for replying to my inquiry. Although not finalized yet my plan is to travel to China by mid November.

Now that I have your name as a reference I will contact you once I make my plans final.

Best Regards,

Orlando Ramos
Oct 26, 2016 09:16
Hi there, this is Carrie based in China. Hope you are doing well! I am an enthusiastic, professional and experienced translator. I have been serving my customers from all over the world for more than 8 years and I enjoy doing this job as much as I did from day one. Being very fluent and eloquent in both English and Chinese, I am able to enhance communications and solve problems for customers so that they can have an effective and enjoyable trip in China no matter it’s for business or tourism. I always get positive feedbacks for my service because I sincerely care about each of my clients and have always been responsible for them and their business. Being helpful for my clients gives me a great sense of achievement and that’s what keeps me moving. I can assure you that you can totally count on me! :)
I love the variety of cultures. Meeting people around the world is fascinating, I heard different interesting stories all the time, and now I look forward to listening to yours.
Main services:
1, Business conference translation
2, Exhibition translation
3, Market/factory visit accompany translation
4, City tour guide
5, Car rental service
6, recruitment service

Pls feel free to contact me if you need any help in China, I will surely try my best to assist.
Email add: yahoo.com|carriechinatranslator
Wechat: carrieonsmiling
Your best translator is only one email away. Hope to hear from you soon!

Oct 26, 2016 14:30
GUEST84533

Hello,

Thanks for your message. Are you based in Xiamen? My plan is to travel in December. Would you be available for this time?

Regards,

Orlando Ramos
Nov 21, 2016 15:01
  • KELLYLI
Hola Orlando Ramos,

I've just found this post and hope it's not too late.

This is Kelly from Hong Kong, and I am willing to travel to all parts of China for interpreting work because I enjoy doing interpreting a lot. I speak native Cantonese, fluent English and Mandarin, y un poco espanol :) I have a Bachelor degree from University of Hong Kong and I just earned a postgraduate diploma in translation from HKU SPACE. Of course I will dress like a professional translator, no worries.

I am available to most of the time in Dec. And I've been to Xiamen before. I am sure I can give you some advice on the accommodation.

Last month I successfully helped a Norwegian Company to conduct business meetings with the factory in Wuxi.

My skype: milkkely
Please feel free to add me and discuss further there.

Best regards,
Kelly

Nov 28, 2016 08:13
GUEST24798 Hi Orlando,

I am Chinese interpreter and translator in Xiamen. I had been interpreter for more than 3 years. I am happy to give you a hand while you are here.

You can contact me by email: 163.com|yzzh04. Many thanks!
Aug 25, 2018 06:18
GUEST22349 Xiamen Interpreter and tour guide. Email: 163.com|pattywangchn

Emily
Post a Reply to: Travel Business Companion to Xiamen City
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code