Menu
Am I qualify for the 72hrs visa free transit
Oct 13, 2016 07:39
guest25118 I will be flying from Taipei to Hong Kong for a day before flying to PEK. I plan on spending 3 days in Bejing on a side trip. From PEK I will be flying back to Taipei (with a short transfer in Hongkong).
I was told that I do not need a visa if I fly from Bejing to a third region. My question is whether I am still able to get the 72 visa free hours in Beijing?
Thanks a lot.
Oct 13, 2016 22:12
GUEST40882 You mean you will fly like Taipei-HK-PEK-HK-Taipei? If yes, you don’t qualify for the 72 hour free transit. The region before you enter Beijing should be different from the one you fly to after staying in Beijing. If you travel like Taipei -HK-PEK-Taipei, or Taipei- PEK-HK-Taipei, you will be eligible for the 72 hour visa-free transit in Beijing.
Oct 18, 2016 05:40
GUEST41397 I am a US citiezen visiting my son in Italy and would like to get a visa to Beijing to visit his girlfriend. I am traveling on a United employee pass which requires me to travel on standby. Am I able to obtain a visa here in Italy to go to China before going back to the US?
Post a Reply to: Am I qualify for the 72hrs visa free transit
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code