Menu
young French entrepreneur looking for a business partner in China
Oct 15, 2016 11:28
guest65257 Hello,

I am 18 year old business girl who have plan to come to Guangzhou Fair Phase 3 to find suppliers and to open new business when I come back to France.

I ran a business for 2 years but had to stop it and now I want to open other businesses, especially about shoes, fur, bags, clutch, hat and clothes (mostly dresses)

I already came to China many times but I always came back to France unhappy, because I never have time to see everything I want, as China as many things to offer.

I am looking for a honest person that will do her best to help me doing successful business. She will help me with translation and sourcing. Especially help me to find the right supplier with good products and good price. I need someone who have a good experience with business and that know every thing about. About the price we should discuss but I couldn't pay very high as my budget is not that big. We will discuss about that.

I hope we will be able to do a great relationship from business friend together.

WhatsApp : +33652330443
WeChat : ineessy
Oct 20, 2016 01:32
  • SUSANNA51
Hello Small sister,

I add your whats app, your wechat isn't correct. Or you can send me email: 163.com|susanna51
Post a Reply to: young French entrepreneur looking for a business partner in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code