Menu
Shanghai based business assistant/translator required for meetings with UK businessman.
Oct 16, 2016 16:37
guest12857 Hi

I'm looking for a business assistant/ interpreter to travel to factory visits on 21 and 22nd November. The visits are all arranged but we will travel daily by train to the factories returning to Shanghai each evening. The work required will only require basic translation and will not be too technical. The factories being visited are current vendors, however, there are changes in our business that must be discussed and agreements made.

I'm UK businessman but based between UK and US and easy going and friendly.

So this is a two day job but an interesting one, also maybe if time allows you can show me some nightlife in Shanghai !

Look forward to hearing from interested parties.

Thanks
David
Oct 17, 2016 19:51
  • JANE1204
Hi, David,

Nice to read your message!

I am a experienced Interpreter in Shanghai.
I have been to many factories with client.
As I have worked in IMP&EXP company before, as I am familiar with international trading terms, logistics and contract terms.

My service charge is RMB600/day.

Look forward to your early reply!

Best Regards,
Jane
Mobile: 0086-13501973154 (WhatsApp)
Email: foxmail.com|happy-jane

Oct 18, 2016 03:45
GUEST11758 Hi Jane

Many thanks, I tried you send you itinerary of my plans but your e-mail address does not seem to be working ? please five alternative e-mail address. I'd like to set up a SKYPE call with you to discuss my travel plans.

Thanks
David
Oct 19, 2016 00:59
Hi David,

Glad to see you are looking for an business assistant and translator, do you still need it?

I am a experienced translator and tour guide, I would like to introduce more about myself on email hotmail.com|jimmyxking

Hope to make your trip easier and happier in Shanghai.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jimmy Wang
Oct 20, 2016 05:35
GUEST11758 Jimmy

Thanks for your message, I have other people who have replied and are talking with them, so i'll contact you if I need further help, thanks for replying
Post a Reply to: Shanghai based business assistant/translator required for meetings with UK businessman.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code