Menu
Yiwu Guide
Oct 19, 2016 11:45
  • TROYHARMMER
Hi everyone!I am Troy, based in Yiwu. Yiwu guide here. (also can travel to nearby cities)

Feel free to contact me.

Mob:0086 186 5794 2578
Email: hotmail.com|troyharmmer
Oct 21, 2016 12:41
  • TROYHARMMER
International Trade Mart District 1

1F Artificial Flower Toy Flower Accessories
2F Hair Ornament Jewelry & Ornament
3F Ornament Accessories Frame Ceramic & Crystal Tourism Craft Festival Craft Decorative Craft
4F Taiwan Mall(Flower/Ornaments/Craft) Factory Outlets(Toy/Flower/Ornaments/Accessories)

International Trade Mart District 2

1F Rain Wear & Pack Suitcase & Bag Umbrella
2F Electrial Products Hardware Tools/Accessories Lock Vehicle
3F Kitchen & Sanitary Hardware Small Home Appliances Telecommnications Electronic Appliances & Photographic Equipment Battery/Lamp/Flash Light(Electronics) Clock & Watch
4F Hardware & Electronics Electronics
5F Featured Products

International Trade Mart District 3

-1F New Year Picture,Wall Calendary&Couplet
1F Pen & Ink & Paper Eyeglasses
2F Leisure & Entertainment Products Sports Goods Office & Study Stationery
3F Mirror & Comb Button & Zipper Cosmetic Accessories Cosmetics Beauty Products Apparel Accessories Accessories
4F Factory Outlets-Cosmetics/Beauty/Products Factory Outlets-sports goods & stationery/outdoor products,Factory Outlets-garment accessories
5F Paintings/Frame

International Trade Mart District 4

1F Socks/Leggings
2F Knitted Goods Hat & Cap Gloves Daily Necessities Earmuffs
3F Caddice Towel Thread & Tape Shoes Lace Tie
4F Belt Bra & Underwear Scarf
5F Shoes Daily Necessities Garments Tourism and Shopping Center Frame/Accessories

International Trade Mart District 5

1F African Products Exhibition & Trade Center ICM-Ornaments/Crafts ICM Garments/Daily Consumable ICM-Foods/Healthy Products Other Imported Goods
2F Bedding Chinese Knot DIY Handicraft
3F Curtain Cloth Knitted Cloth Knitted Fabric
4F Car & Motorcycle Accessories Car Necessities Commodity Distribution
5F Online Services Virtual shops

Nov 26, 2016 09:36
  • TROYHARMMER
Most friends ask me how to get to Yiwu from Shanghai PuDong Airport. So I put several ways down here for your reference.

1. By coach, 5 coaches available everyday from Pudong Airport to Yiwu, the ticket price is 180RMB. It takes 4.5hours. 9:00, 11:30, 14:10, 17:10 and 18:40(coach departure time from Pudong airport)

2. Business car pick-up service. The single trip from Shanghai to Yiwu(suitable for whole shanghai area to whole Yiwu area) is 800RMB, and round trip is 1,200RMB. takes 3.5-4 hours.

3.By fast train.the ticket from Shanghai(Hongqiao railway station) to Yiwu is 120RMB. takes 1.5 hours. The distance from Pudong airport to Hongqiao railway station is around 60KM,you can take taxi directly, the cost is around 200RMB, it takes 1 hours. Or you can take metro line 2 from originating station to terminus. 8 RMB. it takes 1 hours 45minutes.

Generally speaking, 3rd method is the fastest way and convenient way for those who are familiar with Shanghai and 1st method is easiest and most convenient way for someone who just come to China and want to directly head to Yiwu.

I hope these information will be helpful and hope everyone will enjoy their trips.

Troy
Mob:0086 186 5794 2578
Email:hotmail.com|troyharmmer
Dec 9, 2016 22:54
  • TROYHARMMER
Most people come Yiwu for business trip.But where should we go to relax a little bit after the business part.

If our time is quite limited, the two parks in Yiwu area is our best choice.

1. Xiuhu park. Xiuhu park is the landmark of Yiwu, has over 1,500 years history. With quiet, beautiful lake scenery and ancient progoda. culture centers. Here you can learn about people's daily life in Yiwu. It is in downtown area,close to shopping mall. so it is very convenient

2. Yiwu central park. Yiwu central park is located in Yiwu international trading mall area, just behind of the trading mall. Why not take a walk and have some fresh air after the long walking journey in trading mall? It is only a walking distance from the market.

If we have enough time like whole day. Then we won't miss the two following nearby places.

1. West Lake in Hangzhou. Hangzhou is just half hour train journey to Yiwu,it is so-called " paradise city“ in China. most beautiful city. The west lake is not only with beautiful lake views, incredible landscape, amazing night performance but also profound historical culture heritages. You will love this city. I am pretty sure about it.

2. Hengdian world studio, it is East hollywood center. You can find amost ancient building groups from different dynasties in China. Hundreds of amazing shows here everyday. You might meet the most famous movie stars in China here. Jackie Chan, Jet Lee, Ziyi Zhang, Gong li and also some top movie stars from Hollywood. You won't regret your visiting.

Hope everyone enjoy every minutes during their trip in Yiwu.
Jan 2, 2017 20:56
GUEST42168 Happy New Year, Everyone!

If you are plannng to visit Yiwu or nearby cities(Zhejiang Province), just hit me up!I am glad to be your companion buddy. I am available before the Chinese New Year.

Thank you

Troy

email:hotmail.com|troyharmmer
Mob:186 5794 2578
Feb 17, 2017 09:53
GUEST81153 Hi Everyone!

Yiwu market started to work on Feb.8th. So far, every shops here in international trade city are ready for coming orders.

Just hit me up if you drop a visit.

Mob: 186 5791 7480
email:hotmail.com|troyharmmer
Feb 23, 2017 09:54
  • BANGTOYIBS
hi troy

just ask
if i shop at yiwu int trade market, how do i ship the goods before leaving yiwu to guangzhou ?

and would you guide me, how to get yiwu from guangzhou ?

whatsapp number ?

thx
Feb 23, 2017 12:24
  • TROYHARMMER
Quote:

Originally Posted by BANGTOYIBS

hi troy

just ask
if i shop at yiwu int trade market, how do i ship the goods before leaving yiwu to guangzhou ?

and would you guide me, how to get yiwu from guangzhou ?

whatsapp number ?

thx

Hi Bangtoyibs.

I can help you with the goods delivery.Usually it just takes couples of days for the suppliers to get goods prepared if they have stock.Then quality inspection and delivery. How long will you plan to visit Yiwu?

Surely, I can guide you, help you with products sourcing,quality inspection and delivery.

Yiwu has 5 direct flights to guangzhou everyday,it takes 2 hours. Also you can choose to take high-speed train, it takes 6.5 hours to guangzhou.

Here is my whatsapp 0086 186 5794 2578
email: hotmail.com|troyharmmer

Just let me your arrival.

Thanks
Mar 12, 2017 05:06
GUEST15144 Hi,

We will come to visit Yiwu in mid April for jewellry. Are you available then?what's your rate?email me aol.com|samhunt1

Christopher
Mar 12, 2017 10:16
GUEST15144 Hi,

My wife and I are going to visit Yiwu in mid april.Are you available then?
what's your rates?

Christopher
Post a Reply to: Yiwu Guide
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code