Menu
Translator/interpreter/trading/shipping/sourcing/Copy Brand market
Oct 26, 2016 10:40
  • MIKO88
services:

1) Translation service:
I stayed in UK 1year, I can speak English very well. I travelled a lot of places in UK, England,Scotland and Wales. So I know UK and Euro market very well. Also I can speak very good Cantonese and Mandarine. I travelled a lot of countries before. I was born in Guangdong, so i know Guangdong very well. I have 8years experiences for exporting in China. I travelled a lot of city in China,zhejiang,yiwu,beijing,xi.an etc. so I can guide you to find a direct supplier easily.I know wholesale market , phone accessory ,electronic, furniture, clothing,construction material,kitchen ware , copy brand products market etc.

*We supply translation service in Canton fair,Hk fair etc, i have been Canton fair 8years already. *

2)Arranging visiting trip to factory,help you to get a good price from factory
We can arrange trip for you to visit factory by car or subway,air. We can translate and negotiate for you with factory, as many factories with good price, they can't speak English.and we have many years experience for exporting, we know Chinese market very well, we know how to talk to factory and make them understand what you want, and get you good price from them. help you have good cooptation with the Chinese.

3) Sourcing service and Quality control, shipping service:
You don't have to come to Guangzhou to source the products you want. All you need to do is give us the information or a sample of the products you would like us to source and we will provide you with the best solution. We can ship your products by Air express or Cargo, Container (mixed containers are available),we can supply the document for you,do the inspection for you.

4) Tour guide service:
Whether you are interested in visiting historical sites, the famous markets or visiting famous restaurants and bars, we are happy to design a bespoke tour to perfectly fit your itinerary and to satisfy your requirements.

Please contact me:

TEL:008618666097559
Whatsapp: 8618666097559
Email:qq.com|1151215446

Post a Reply to: Translator/interpreter/trading/shipping/sourcing/Copy Brand market
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code