Menu
Which do you think is the must-see city in China?
Oct 31, 2016 03:16
  • OLIVETREE
Voting without time limit
Multiple Vote
  1. 103 vote(s)
  2. 66 vote(s)
  3. 30 vote(s)
  4. 33 vote(s)
  5. 34 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
At the mention of China, which city will come into your mind? The capital city Beijing? The burgeoning metropolis Shanghai? The ancient city of Xian? The pastoral Guilin and Yangshuo? Or you have other better choices?

As the capital city, Beijing plays an important role in China. The Great Wall and Forbidden City are always there to welcome world-wide guests. When taking a trip to China, it should be a spot you can’t miss. Xian is similar to Beijing to some extent because they are both ancient cities. The difference is that in Xian you can have a look at the 8th wonder in the world, namely, the Terra Cotta Warriors. If you are interested in history and archaeology, go there to learn more about ancient emperors. In my impression, Shanghai can be regarded as the most thriving city in China. It boasts high-rise buildings dominating the skyline and the Old Shanghai life style in the early days of the 20th century. Guilin and Yangshuo are famous simply due to natural scenery along the Li River, which are said to be the most beautiful places in China.

It’s hard to choose a must-see city, but if I have a tight schedule, I would like to visit Guilin and Yangshuo most. What’s your idea? Of course, you can also post other cities not mentioned above.
Post a Reply to: Which do you think is the must-see city in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code