Menu
Work permit delayed for a few months?
Nov 4, 2016 05:35
guest14149 Me and 6 others applied and got hired for fourniture designer jobs in China. We signed and sent all required documents but our employers keep telling us that it's delayed without accurately explaining the problem.
Last news we've heard is that we should look for other job offerings if we wish because getting the permits "for now" is not possible.
later on they said that they will get the permits one by one and not all 7 at once. BUT a month has past and we're still waiting.
Why the delay? We answer all creteria except the 2 years experience one. But we are overqualified with 6 years at university and architect status.
Nov 5, 2016 00:48
GUEST04154 Based on what I know, it is not easy to get the work permit in most cases. As you said you don’t have 2-year work experience related to the furniture designer jobs. I think it affects the application for the work permit. If you are not informed that your application is rejected, there is still a chance to get the work permit. You just need to wait patiently.
Nov 5, 2016 04:27
GUEST64151 Thank you for answering,
Do you think it's normal that the procedure for getting work permits started 3 months ago?
Can the work permits demands keep getting bounced back forever or is there a final rejection?
Nov 5, 2016 04:45
GUEST04154 It’s normal. The process time may vary on a case-by-case basis.
You can only contact with your employer and ask him/her to see if there is any way to solve this problem.
A final response will be given no matter what the result is.
Post a Reply to: Work permit delayed for a few months?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code