Menu
Chinese L-Visa refused?
Nov 8, 2016 04:18
  • RICHIE313
My girlfriend made an invitation letter for me to visit her in China. I am an Indian national working in the Netherlands. I plan to fly to China and back on 23rd December and 2 January respectively. I applied for the visa through an agency with all the documents in order. The agency calls me back after a day stating that I did not get the visa and the visa center has advised for me to reapply on December 1st.
My girlfriend called the visa center asking the reason and they told I have been issued the visa but cannot use it???? She calls them again to clear the confusion and this time they say I did not get the visa. There is apparently no visa refusal stamp or record in the passport ? What's going on? Anyone faced a similar issue ?
Edit: I was asked to pay the Visa center fees as well (not the consular fees)
Last edited by RICHIE313: Nov 8, 2016 04:18
Nov 9, 2016 15:56
GUEST88208 I m 72 years old. Applied for visa in Toronto canada I was told no promise of issue day. Some times, it will take up to 6 months. If you are in. Hurry, China.
Nov 10, 2016 01:21
GUEST40882
Quote:

Originally Posted by RICHIE313 View Post

My girlfriend made an invitation letter for me to visit her in China. I am an Indian national working in the Netherlands. I plan to fly to China and back on 23rd December and 2 January respectively. I applied for the visa through an agency with all the documents in order. The agency calls me back after a day stating that I did not get the visa and ...

It's abnormal. If they reject your application, there should a refusal stamp on your passport. It's hard to tell what happened.
Post a Reply to: Chinese L-Visa refused?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code