Menu
Looking for English teachers in all cities in China, with high paid, less working hour, plus free me
Nov 27, 2016 21:08
  • RITABEST
Dear All ,
Thank you very much for reading my email and hope everything is good with you. This is Rita from China, for now we are running a teaching program, so we are looking for English teachers, her is some information about our schools, please take time to read the details below.

Position type: Full time
School:Kindergarten, public primary,middle school and high school, private school and international school(will match one according to your willing)
Location: Anhui, Shanxi, Henan, Hebei, Beijing, Shanxi,Fuzhou,Lishui,Wengzhou
Students' age: 6-16years old
Materials: Supplied by the school,but you can create your own teaching materials.
Starting Date:As soon as possible

Schedule: no more than 20classes per week, each class lasts 40 mins. From Monday to Friday,Weekend day off,no office time。

Salary: negotiable depend on the experience,degree and actual working hours。

Benefits:
----work visa if the teacher qualify,if not we will arrange business visa
----Supply a free apartment and free meals if the school cannot offer free meals, we can offer some eating allowance according to the local consumption level.
----air ticket allowance
----Airport pick-up when you come to Beijing.
----guide you to solve some basic life problems.

Application Details
If you are looking for teaching job and interested in our position, please send me the required documents:
---Resume, Stating of your Nationality of origin
----Copy of your valid passport
----Copy of your highest degree and other qualification
----Recent Photo and one minute introduction video

Contact details:
Email address: foxmail.com|ritaki.xu
Mobile phone:0086+13860434737
Skype ID: babyfacefuture
Dec 1, 2016 21:26
GUESTKIRAN Hi Rita,

How are you. Hope everything is good with you. I am kiran from india and i am intrested in teaching english in china. I have a bachelors degree in computers and even international qualification . I would like to discuss further with you regarding this matter . You can reach me on 0091 9618215491. My
e-mail id is gmail.com|kilambi.kiran . Will be waiting to hear from you.

With regards,
Kiran.
Dec 2, 2016 05:21
GUESTABDULSA... Hi Rita,

How are you, I am Abdulsalam Yahaya from nigeria and i am interested in teaching english language in china. I have a degree and post graduate diploma in marketing and Education respectively. I would like to discuss further with you. You can reach me on +2347030399965.
e-mail id is gmail.com|yahayaabdulsalam2 . waiting to hear from you.
With regards,
Abdulsalam YJ.
Dec 3, 2016 03:51
GUESTBHEESHA... Dear Madam,

I am Mr. Bheesham from Pakistan. I am an MA English.

I have been currently working at Rockford Cambridge School as a language instructor, at city Hyderabad, Pakistan.

My job description is to help my pupils build on the language skills through multimedia classes accompanied with audio visual aids. I set and assess test papers. Besides, I prepare them for extra/co-curricular activities.

I have taught as a teacher of English for more than 4 years.

I have been also running a par-time small training centre(named as Alternative Education Resource Centre) in my city.

I am really interested in teaching all the language skills to the speakers of other languages. I love to teach especially how to pronounce and enunciate English words so that the process of learning language should be effectively developed in a child's early life.

Keeping in view all the above told facts and the skills I have, it is requested to you to consider me a great aspirant of job seeking.

I would like you to get me through the process of job application so that I can prove through the best of what I know about teaching and may get a job then.

Thanking you in anticipation

Kind regards
Bheesham Kumar
Teacher of English
Rockford Cambridge
Hyderabad, Pakistan
Contact# +923352160789
Skype ID: bheesham6

Dec 11, 2016 00:43
GUESTAHMAD A... Dear madam how are you
I hope everything is OK
I am mechanical engineer I want to do job in Pakistan but now Saudi Arabia doing work
Jan 13, 2017 07:19
GUEST72197 Dear Rita Madam,
How are you, hope you will be fine. I am Fayyaz Hussain from Islamabad Pakistan. I am interested in teaching English in China. I have a bachelors degree and even more than five years experience in English teaching. I love China Country and people of China so i want to come there and to serve my duties in your kind control.

Please give me a chance to prove my experience and skills of English teaching. I would like to discuss further about your teaching program. Please contact me to guide how i can submit my application and further requirement.

waiting for your kind reply please.

Kind Regards,
Fayyaz Hussain
Contact No. 00923319321727
Email: yahoo.com|fiazbloch
Jan 25, 2017 15:47
  • MORAD19
Dear Madam Rita,
Thank you for your offer, i am halim from Algeria, i have master degree in accounting from Malaysia, and now,doing my PhD, and due to some financial difficulties (i live in Malaysia since 4 years), i am looking for a job to finance my study, i can travel and work in China, please, if this offer still available, contact or whatsapp me : 00601121120526.
thank you
Post a Reply to: Looking for English teachers in all cities in China, with high paid, less working hour, plus free me
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code