Menu
Itinerary Suggestion for HK Trip 10-16 January
Dec 12, 2016 10:18
  • KOMTUGEDER
Hi guys, please allow me to post another thread for my next trip to HK next January :D

My family and I (5 pax total) plan to go to HK on 10-16 January 2017. and here is the travel background:

1. My Flight will be arrived on 10 Jan around 2 PM and fly back to my hometown on 16th around 3.30 pm.

2. We stay around Prince Edward MTR, specifically in Fa Yuen Street near Boundary Street Sport Center No. 1

I did my rough itinerary but it is still not fixed yet:

Day 1

Lands in HK

Buy Sim cards at the airport (is there any cheaper alternative than PCCW 8 days tourist pack?)

Journey to the apartment

Symphony of Lights in TST

Day 2

Breakfast around Fa Yuen Street/Jordan

The Peak/Madame Tussaud/Trick Eye Museum (Bought the ticket from klook)

Day 3

Disneyland full day (Bought the ticket from the website + meals)

Day 4

Our initial plan is to go to Ngong Ping. But since the cable car will be on renovation (Jan-Jul). We may ditch our plan to Ngong Ping since our main objective is to ride the crystal cabin cable car. However, we may still consider to go there if the attraction in the Ngong Ping village (Those motion 360, big buddha statue, etc) is worth it. Or any other places to go Please advise :D

Day 5

Take a walk around Mong Kok, Jordan, TST, visit the Avenue of the Stars, etc

Day 6

Take a walk in HK Island (Wan Chai, Causeway Bay, etc)

Day 7

Checkout from the apartment and journey back to my hometown

Based on above itinerary, is there any other suggestion to be inserted in my travel? also i need some suggestion on recommended culinary places/places to eat along with my itinerary? We also would like to spend our day 5 and 6 for shopping, is there any suggestion for shopping places? we would like to buy some clothes, electronics, etc.

In addition, i think we do not have any plan to visit Macau since we do not have any places to go to. We had a plan to visit Shenzhen but i think it is not doable for day trip only, also the VOA regulation for us is quite unclear since i also heard that VOA for Indonesians are now unavailable.

Thank you guys for your suggestions!
Dec 15, 2016 18:53
GUESTLEO For clothes, you can go to temple street or lady street. For electronics, they are more cheaper in shenzhen and you can make a day trip there if the VOA is possible.

In Ngong Ping, the giant buddha is worth seeing. For others, I don't recommend.

The Ocean Park in HK is also a good place to go. Oh, the night view in the peak is awesome.
Post a Reply to: Itinerary Suggestion for HK Trip 10-16 January
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code