- Travel Reviews
- Travel Tips
- Photo Album
- China Videos
Post a Reply to: Is Sponsor Compulsory for Tourist Visa?
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
|Is Sponsor Compulsory for Tourist Visa?|
|Jan 1, 2017 11:21|
Hi, I am Nepalese passport holder living in United Kingdom and have UK Residence Permit Card. I am applying for Hong Kong Tourist Visa from UK.
1. Do I Need a Sponsor to process my tourist visa? Is it compulsory?
2. How much bank balance Do I have to show per month? Can I show my parents' bank balance as I am going with them.
3. Do I also have to book Package Tour?
4. What's the good family hotel for price range between £70-£150 per night for 4 people in Tsim Sha Tsui, Causeway Bay & Yuen Long
5. We are planning to visit Mid-March for one week, so we are applying on last week of January, is it enough time to get visa on time?
6. How do I get visa if I am in UK, Do HK Government sent me by post?
Please let me know in detail. I have looked into the HK Gov site but didn't find much information.