Visa help....
Jan 2, 2017 07:50
guest92094 Hi guys

I am married to a Chinese citizen and we are currently living full time in the UK. I previously lived in China working full time. We are going back to visit her family for two weeks this year and I am unsure which Visa I need to apply for.... Is the Tourist visa OK? or do I need a family one pretty confused looking at the Chinese visa information.

Thanks in advance guys :)
Post a Reply to: Visa help....
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code