How should I find sponsor to apply for leisure visa?
Jan 3, 2017 03:07
guest31246 1. How should I find sponsor to apply for HK tourist visa?

2. How will I receive tourist visa if it is approved? (the Original passport doesn't need to be sent)

Jan 4, 2017 23:49
GUEST21107 The sponsor is not a must. If you don't know any person in HK, you can apply for HK visa without a sponsor.

If your application is approved, the HK Immigration Department will send your passport and documents back to your address.
Jan 5, 2017 05:11
GUEST31246 Thanks but I don't have to send original passport. Just the photocopy of the passport is what they need.

The only original document that I have to send is their form ID1003A by filling it out, all the rest of the documents are photocopies.

So, If it is approved. How will I receive the visa?
Jan 5, 2017 19:45
GUESTLINDA Yes, you just need to send the photocopy of the passport. If it is approved, the visa will be sent back to your address.
Post a Reply to: How should I find sponsor to apply for leisure visa?
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code