Transit Visa Requirement
Jan 6, 2017 14:19
guest14141 Hi there,

My friend and I are planning a trip and have flights booked to land in Guangzhou, with another flight booked to Tokyo after. We would like to visit HK and had looked at the 144h transit visa. Would it be possible to land in Guangzhou, take a train to HK, spend several days there and then return to Guangzhou, using only a transit visa. Any help would be appreciated.


Jan 6, 2017 20:17
GUESTABDUL how will reply me
Jan 8, 2017 03:51
GUEST40882 You can take the flight to Guangzhou, take a train to HK, and then return to Guangzhou to catch the flight to Tokyo if your country is one of the 53 eligible countries for the 144hrs free transit. The visa is not needed.
Jan 8, 2017 05:41
GUEST14141 Thank you :)
Post a Reply to: Transit Visa Requirement
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code