Menu
Guangzhou beautiful 2br apartment sub-lease
Jan 15, 2017 05:44
guest76255 Sub-leasing a beautiful 2-bedroom apartment in Guangzhou Binjiang East road (15 minutes walk from the North Gate of SYSU, same distance from Canton Tower). Time of sub-lease - from February 1st till end of March or, if necessary, can be rented for the whole summer (I will be back to Guangzhou by September, so I will need to have the apartment back). The place is ideal for 2 girls to share or for a family, including one with children, because I have a fully equipped room of my child, with all toys, books and other kiddish items there.

Details:
Area close to 100sqm, 2 bedrooms (one with king size bed and another one with a twin bed), very spacious living room, big kitchen, bathroom, two balconies (one for utilities, another one for enjoying the view to city and Zhujiang river), lots of sunshine, Zhejiang river shore is just downstairs and is a beautiful place for walks or jogging. The place is located in a very safe, clean residential area, 24hrs security, many amenities are available just downstairs (several banks, supermarket, pharmacy, Starbucks, Whatsons, restaurants, hairdresser, dry-cleaning, etc).

Furnishings include sofas, coffee table, TV stand with lots of storage space, dining table with chairs, beds with all the bedding, closets, many storage units, desk, aircons with heating function in every room, internet and IPTV connected, washing machine, stove, oven, kitchen cabinets and all necessary kitchen utilities are there, so you can basically bring just your clothes and lap-top and live.

I am paying RMB5500 a month, but I am very ready for a significant drop-down in price for a trusted person – so contact me and tell me your best expectation. Renting period is also flexible – if you don’t need to stay here for the whole time, let me know. No agent fees!

This sub-lease is very urgent to be finalized, as I am very close to leaving Guangzhou.
I can send photos by email to those interested.
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou beautiful 2br apartment sub-lease
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code