Menu
looking for a assistant partner preferably from guangzhou,Shenzem,Hongkong
Jan 31, 2017 02:59
guestbahnia If you live in Guangzhou,Shenzem,Hongkong area and have interest to work running an online business between China and Europe then contact email hotmail.com|bahniaimpex
activity consists of sourcing,buying and running an office, no capital needed
Apr 12, 2017 21:50
Hi,

Am interested in this job have confidence to be your qualified partner in China.
I'll send mail to you soon.
Oct 27, 2018 02:33
  • MATUMBE
For those who plan to come establish business here in KATANGA, DR CONGO. It is very good because there are many business opportunities here and unlike other provinces, this part of our country is much peacefull and here is the kingdom of most of congolese minerals. If you are interested in Agri Business still there are also a lot to do and make money.
I am a citizen presently based here in Lubumbashi City and I have been in Canada for many years and I have traveled in a couple of European countries as well. I have worked in West Africa that is Sierra Leone, Guinea. I am in position to assist you in all basic arrangements on ground here even in your business administration. If there are any information related to business climat here fill free to ask and i will be very honest and open to assist. If you have been looking for a focal point person on ground I think you are now on good truck.
I understand you needed the information about Lubumbashi City, Kolwezi City and Likasi City, as you may already know Grand Katanga was divided into three provinces, H-Katanga Province with Lubumbashi City as Headquaters, Lualaba Province with Kolwezi City as Headquater and Tanganyika Province with Kalemie City on the shore of Tanganyika lake in the eastern part. Likasi City remains the second city of the Haut-Katanga Province. These are some of the informations you may need to know, but I will give you more if you are decided to come to invest here. Please contact Mr. Laurent Martin ATUMBE
Matumbe International Business Services
Mob. +243 81 8498962 E-mail aol.com|matumbeservices
Oct 28, 2018 16:43
  • ZENCHEN
Hi Bahnia,
do you still look for partner from guangzhou?
Sep 18, 2019 21:43
  • ANDY942
great
Post a Reply to: looking for a assistant partner preferably from guangzhou,Shenzem,Hongkong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code