Menu
Local Entry and Exit Bureau is still not OK for having only half year of No Crime Record
Feb 15, 2017 13:15
I recently go job from Chinese company. Contract was made with company. I satisfied all requirements for work visa like 18+ years, 2+ years experience, No criminal records, good health etc. Recently i relocated from Europe to my country around 5-6 months back. Company contacted local exit and entry bureau they replied like this "local Entry and Exit Bureau is still not OK for having only half year of No Crime Record". So company people escalated issue to province level. It has been 3 weeks (excluding chinese new year) no reply from province level. I would like to know is there any issue with my work permit ?. Is it necessary to have no criminal records at least 1 year ? Because i am in my country from 5-6 months. How long does this process takes to reach final step i.e. getting z visa.

Thanks in advance
Feb 16, 2017 20:45
GUEST04154 If no clear rejection is delivered to you, you just need to wait patiently.
Usually, you’d better provide recent one-year non-criminal record. Aside from the record in your home country, you can also provide the record from other country you recently lived.
The needed time may be different on a case-by-case basis. All you can do now is wait patiently and you can contact with your employer to learn about the process.
Feb 17, 2017 00:35
GUESTNANI Thanks for the reply. But company people did not ask any no criminal records so far. I guess they applied through on line for employment license if i am not wrong..

In worst case why would be the rejection if i satisfy all the requirements for work visa.

Best Regards,
ChaKon
Post a Reply to: Local Entry and Exit Bureau is still not OK for having only half year of No Crime Record
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code