Menu
How long to get from a hotel in Hong Kong to the Shenzhen Train Station?
Feb 21, 2017 18:55
  • DONS
I will be buying tickets for a tour of China. The only train I can't reasonably predict is coming from Hong Kong to Shenzhen so we can catch a train to Changsha.

If we check out of our hotel at 7:30 AM, how long can we expect to be tied up in customs and getting to a fast train station in Shenzhen?

In other words, what is the best time to book a train for this leg of our trip?

Which border crossing is best? Should we take a bus to cross? What is best?

There is a lot of expertise here. I appreciate any help you can give.
Feb 23, 2017 03:07
1, Take HK subway to LokMaChau station . depends on which station you are starting.
2, Cross HongKong border and China border , depends on the traffice in boarder , since you are leaving in the early morning ,probably will be very fast ,maybe 30 mints or so .
3,Take subway (line 4 ,the red line ) from Futian Check point to ShenZhen north station (total 9 stations ,about 30-40 minuts ) .
4, From ShenZhen north station you may take the fast train to ChangSha south station .(fast train from Shenzhen to Changsha about 3hr 30mins or so )

My advice is book the fast train ticket around 1:00 -1:30 pm or so , so that you will not in rush.There have lot of restaurant also starbucks in shenzhen north station .

if you need more information or help ,you may send me mail at qq.com|3375063591
Feb 23, 2017 22:36
  • DONS
Wow. Thanks!
Post a Reply to: How long to get from a hotel in Hong Kong to the Shenzhen Train Station?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code