Menu
I need a personal assistant with English
Feb 25, 2017 07:37
guest14350
I need a personal assistant for at least one months travel in china I will be visiting factory's and canton fair you need good English the job is 7 days a week and we will be traveling through out china
Please send a brife description of yourself and attach a picture job starts ASAP

Thanks
Neville
Mar 2, 2017 02:04
GUEST10131 Hi This is Vincent.

I used to work as a sales manager in a trading company from 2004 to 2014 and i attended Canton Fair for 24 times(Twice in one year). I left that company from 2014 and worked as a purchasing agent.

Besides,i travel a lot around GuangDong/ZheJiang/Jiang Su/AnHui these four provinces,because i need to go to supply factories for inspection/loading before shipment.

I can handle all the jobs from inquiry to ship out containers.
Why not try to hit me up and see whether i am the right one to be your personal assistant?
Whatsapp:+86-18924319967
Email:163.com|vincent_ching
Mar 3, 2017 22:54
GUESTHENRY Dear Neville

Hope this message finds you doing well.

I think I must be the correct person you are looking for!
I have extensive factory base and abundant experiences and skills on sourcing and dealing with our domestic factories. What I am capable of are, but not limited to, as below:

*Sourcing reliable factories and manufacturers in mainland China,
* Negotiating cost and finalizing price,
* Getting heavily involved in sample approval process,
* Following up orders and problem solving,
* Production and pre-shipment quality inspection,
* Shipment, handling paperwork, and etc.

Thanks for your time and consideration and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you!
Best regards
Henry
whatsapp: 0086-13632926718
E-mail: 163.com|sz_trading
Mar 10, 2017 07:46
Hi Neville,

I am Ivy mainly work for foreign buyers as their China local assistant during canton fairs, factories inspections and market purchasing.

I ever traveled with a customer for more than 2 months visited most cities of China. and I also spent 2 years assist a sourcing project which required frequent business trips to north China. I am with full experience in travel organizing to make sure your China staying be comfortable, time saving and high work efficiency.

Do talk me feel free on skype nancygao1986 or message me if still have my chance.

Ivy
Mar 31, 2017 07:25
GUEST51149
Hello! We need person in Guangzhou on full time working day. If you are interested in it, please, write to my email: gmail.com|prnvicky
Apr 1, 2017 20:47
hi I am in zhejiang province, i can be your assisint in china; i can accompany you vist china, factory and canton fair;
my is is flyzpt520at163dot com
Apr 1, 2017 21:04
GUEST30168 Tell me some more about yourself please
Apr 4, 2017 22:21
i am guy; and working textile line more than 10 years; and i had wored for USA, UK customer for sourcing, order following; preshipment inspection, factory vist; etc;
of course i accompany with them when visting china and factory,including hotel book, meeting arrangement,etc;
Apr 12, 2017 18:23
  • ZENCHEN
7 days a week,no rest?
Post a Reply to: I need a personal assistant with English
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code