Menu
Looking for a job opportunity in Shanghai
Mar 6, 2017 06:52
  • XIAOWU
Dear all,

I am looking for a job opportunity in Shanghai as soon as possible. Currently I live in The Netherlands, but I am planning to move to Shanghai if I can find work there.

I would like to introduce myself briefly. My name is Xiao Wu and I am 28 years old.
I am graduated from the HBO-course Trade Management aimed at Asia (TMA) at the university of Rotterdam. I was born in Wenzhou (China) and moved with my parents to The Netherlands at the age of 8. Through a variety of lifestyle and growing up in different environments I am in possession of a wide knowledge and strong awareness in the tradition, culture and communication differences between Eastern and Western countries. From a combination of a Chinese upbringing and a Western education background, I have a strong sense of responsibility, hardworking character and a western point of view. I am a good team player and able to work individually.
My personal interest is cross culture communication, travelling, international trade and playing soccer.

Besides, I also spent a year in Shanghai for study and internship and that has made me very motivated to willing do business with Asia, preferred Shanghai. I also have the ability to execute a specific market research, because during my school career I had the chance to experience as a market researcher. Therefore, I hope I could take off some work from your hands to facilitate some thinking and decision making process.

In addition, currently I live in The Netherlands, but I am certainly willing to relocate. Also, I am going to Shanghai on the 17th of March 2017 till 17th of April 2017 to look for some job opportunities. I am planning to move to Shanghai if I can find a job. If you are interested you can contact me on WeChat: wuxiao2712, or call me on (+31)6 81249691, or email to gmail.com|x.wu2712.

Hoping to have provided you with sufficient information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kinds regards,

Xiao Wu
Post a Reply to: Looking for a job opportunity in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code