Menu
Places to source furnitures from Foshan China
Mar 11, 2017 20:49
guestRocky Honored as the largest furniture wholesale market in China, Lecong furniture wholesale market covers an area of about 3 million square meters as well as over 200 furniture sales buildings including Lecong International Furniture Exhibition Center, Shunde Empire Group, Sunlink Group, Taunyi International Furniture City, etc.
Lecong furniture wholesale market occupies an area of over 5 km and consists of 12 rows as well as 20 streets. It has attracted 3,300 furniture dealers both from domestic markets and abroad together with over 1,500 furniture manufacturers.
Here at Lecong furniture wholesale center, you can find a vast array of products ranging from bedroom furniture, living room furniture, dining room furniture, bathroom furniture, kitchen furniture, hotel furniture, restaurant furniture, café chairs, bar stools to sanitary ware, furniture accessories, material, etc. The furniture wholesale markets open all the year around except Chinese New Year holiday.
Located about an hour from Guangzhou, adjacent to Hongkong and Macau, Lecong furniture wholesale markets in Foshan offer convenient transportation as well as well-developed infrastructure.

Lecong International Furniture Exhibition Center, also known as the Louvre/LFC. This is the biggest and most famous furniture mall in Shunde. It has a total area of over 300,000 square meters housing hundreds of furniture wholesalers and retailers in its massive seven-story building. There is an information counter located in the middle of the main hall where you can get information about a specific shop from English-speaking staff. They also provide free wifi and a meeting area. The top floor of the building has a restaurant that serves Chinese and Western dishes.

Sun-link Furniture Wholesale Market is located next to Lecong International Furniture Exhibition Center and has many shops scattered around in warehouse shades. The prices are cheaper than LCF, but the quality isn't as high. It is a good choice for those looking to buy furniture on a low budget.

Tuanyi International Furniture City is opposite the Louvre furniture mall/LFC and has a good selection.

Red Star Macalline Brand Furniture is located opposite the Fortune Hotel. This is a popular choice with foreign furniture buyers. They offer single point check out similar to the LFC but the prices are much lower in this mall.

IFEM or Foshan International Furniture Expo Mall

Rocky -China Sourcing Agent in Foshan,Guangdong(metal fabrications/building materials/decorative materials)
Mar 11, 2017 20:51
GUEST74826 Hello Dear's,
My name is Rocky. Help customers for metal fabrications/ furnitures/ceramics/building materials/decorative materials, project and wholesale business.
What I can do for you?

1) Consulting about building decoration material and guide indifferent kinds of markets,like metal center, furnitures market,etc
2) Book a good taste hotel at good price according to your reques
3) Arrange car renting at good price and pick you up at the airport
4) Professional chinese interpreting/translations and guide to markets / fair / factory to source products
5) Sourcing qualified factory quickly according to your potential need and arrange factory meeting in schedule;
6) Business guiding, factory meeting & wholesale market visiting assistance & exhibition guiding;
7) Follow up sample and order including quality supervising in the whole process
8) Inspect product quality and prepare easy-packing list with products photos
9) Collect goods and supervise loading and arrange shipment.

With me you can more faster find interested products, take a good price, strong QC,I will give protection for your business with Chinese manufacturers

Hope you work with me and we have great business experience.
I am ready to answer all your questions with a great pleasure right now
Mar 11, 2017 20:54
  • CNROCKY
Sun-link Furniture Wholesale Market is located next to Lecong International Furniture Exhibition Center and has many shops scattered around in warehouse shades. The prices are cheaper than LCF, but the quality isn't as high. It is a good choice for those looking to buy furniture on a low budget.
Rocky -China Sourcing Agent in Foshan,Guangdong(metal fabrications/building materials/decorative materials)

Your reliable business partner

Mar 11, 2017 20:54
  • CNROCKY
Red Star Macalline Brand Furniture is located opposite the Fortune Hotel. This is a popular choice with foreign furniture buyers. They offer single point check out similar to the LFC but the prices are much lower in this mall.

Mar 11, 2017 20:55
  • CNROCKY
Lecong International Furniture Exhibition Center, also known as the Louvre/LFC. This is the biggest and most famous furniture mall in Shunde. It has a total area of over 300,000 square meters housing hundreds of furniture wholesalers and retailers in its massive seven-story building. There is an information counter located in the middle of the main hall where you can get information about a specific shop from English-speaking staff. They also provide free wifi and a meeting area. The top floor of the building has a restaurant that serves Chinese and Western dishes.

Your reliable business partner

Mar 11, 2017 20:56
  • CNROCKY
IFEM or Foshan International Furniture Expo Mall
Rocky/Your reliable business partner -China Sourcing Agent in Foshan,Guangdong(metal fabrications/building materials/decorative materials)

Jul 12, 2017 08:20
  • MANSY
Hello,

I will be traveling to China next week, to buy mainly Hardware materials, mouse and rat traps and poisons, high class furniture (very low quantity) and some gardening material a well as building materials, and would also like to speak to factories on the possibility of making a new product branded for me.

My current route is to go to Hong Kong first, then Guanzgou, Shangai, Yiwi and Taiwan. However I will got to whatever city needed to source the highest quality hardware and building materials, to export back to the UK.

What is your advice on Honk Kong and Taiwan especially because I have never travelled there before. Can I find good quality and well priced items or not?

Do I need a translator in Hong Kong and Taiwan?

What are your options, do you meet clients and visit factories and markets with them?
May 27, 2018 16:41
GUEST32244 Hi I am planning to buy small quantity of furniture for my home: TV Cabiney, cabinet for drawing room, center table , Study table and book shelf, Lighting for home.

Pls advise if you can help to organise purchase. I can send designs for you and then you can recommend.

Give me your comission terms.

Best Regards,
Ashwini
yahoo.com|ashwinimudgal
May 27, 2018 22:07
  • OKAYMICHAEL
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST32244 View Post

Hi I am planning to buy small quantity of furniture for my home: TV Cabiney, cabinet for drawing room, center table , Study table and book shelf, Lighting for home.

Pls advise if you can help to organise purchase. I can send designs for you and then you can recommend.

Give me your comission terms. [huanha...

Hi Ashwini,

This is Michael GONG,I work as sourcing agent, business guide and buying agent since 2006 ,I know well the furniture,lighting and other building materials wholesale markets in Foshan and Guangzhou.

I can be your business guide, interpreter and driver when you work together, also I will offer you FREE WI-FI and Domestic phone call .
My car is a SUV, clean and roomy, VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN with 5 seats , AC and GPS navigation.

Best regards & Thanks
Michael Gong
Phone No./Whatsapp: 0086 135 1272 3439

Nov 19, 2018 13:41
GUEST68133
Quote:

Originally Posted by CNROCKY View Post

Rocky -China Sourcing Agent in Foshan,Guan...
Nov 19, 2018 13:42
GUEST68133
Items
Qty.
Det.
porcelain Floor
S/M
porcelain wall
S/M
PVC Bed room Door
PCS
PVC Bathroom Door
PCS
House Entrance Door
PCS
PVC window
PCS
Aluminum window
PCS
Infrared Motion Sensor for Light Control
PCS
Stainless Steel Stair Home Decoration
M/L
Sanitary Ware Bathroom Ceramic Wc One Piece Toilet Bowl
PCS
Aluminum Frame Tempered Glass Sliding Bathroom Shower Enclosure
PCS
Marble Stairs and Steps
PCS
Bathroom Cabinet
PCS
Electric Switch Socket
PCS
Lighting Switch
PCS
Wall Lights
PCS
Roof Lights
PCS
PVC Kitchen Cabinets
SET
Bed Room king size
SET
Bed Room Twin Bed
SET
Sofa
SET
dining table
SET
If you have access to the prices of these materials need to know
1 / Final prices
2 / Organization, arrangement and follow-up
3 / Shipping to Port Sudan
* complete logistics UP to Port Sudan
Post a Reply to: Places to source furnitures from Foshan China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code