Menu
4 Teaching job vacancies for foreign expats in a training center of Nanjing, Jiangsu province, start
Mar 27, 2017 04:39
Compensation & Benefits:
-Salary:10-12KRMB/M
-Accommodation allowance: 2000RMB/M
-Visa:apply working via
-Season bonus:1400-1600RMB/season
-Business insurance
Flight allowance:8K airfare stipend upon one year contract completion

Job Details:
-Type of job:Full-time
-Start date:Aug.
-Vacancy:4
-Days Off :non- weekend days off
-Work time:less than 30 lessons/week,
-Teaching 4-14 years old, 12 people/class

Qualifications & Requirements:
-Bachelor degree
-Having teaching certificate(TEFL or TESOL)
-Having 2 years teaching experiences
-Native speaker / non-native speaker

Documents needed:
Resume and recent photos
Teaching certificate(TEFL TESOL or CELTA)
Bachelor degree or above certificate
Photocopy of passport and visa

How to apply:
Please reply Nicole with your resume (with mobile number and email address)/ photo/passport/visa/degree/TESOL or TEFL certificate/ reference letter through the site. If you are interested,please don not hesitate to contact me!
Apr 7, 2017 14:44
  • TAJAMUL
Hi

Could i get the email address where i can forward you my CV?

Thanks
Apr 11, 2017 05:55
GUEST?? Hi there, well i am interested in applying for the position but i am not based in China, so how could i apply and could you please left your email address for my CV to drop there online.

I have worked in Mozambique for more than 8 years and in Dubai for 1 year, i am based in Karachi Pakistan. I did not work as a teacher but as i am a married man with 3 kids i help my kids in their home work and i remember many poems by heart and know handle children.

I can read /write / speak English and Portuguese. i born in January, 1972 and willing to work in China not just only for earn money but to know the rich culture of china and also to taste the local delicious food and of course to know about the people of China.

My hobbies are playing football, doing Tai Chi though i do not know much about it but my Mr. Du Jie, my Chinese teacher here in Karachi Confucius Institute taught me some steps and i love to do it. I sometime use to watch movies and after dinner like to have a walk before going to bed.

As i am a Chinese Language student at Confucius Institute at University of Karachi. I cleared my HSK level II test and HSKK beginners test and got good marks but still i am hesitate to speak Chinese, my teacher told me that if you go to China you will learn fast. this is the reason behind my working in China. hope to hear from your side soon and have a nice day.

Thanks
Apr 18, 2017 10:54
GUEST69140 Hi Nicole
I live in Sydney Australia and I'm a school teacher by profession. Teachers in Australia are entitle to have one year unpaid leave.

Is it possible for me to work only one year just to have break from my current position. If it is possible please inform me at 13076758280 before this Thursday 6.00pm, because I am in Guangzhou at the moment and leaving on this Thursday.
Otherwise email me at live.com|eds888.

kind Regards
Eric
Apr 19, 2017 01:49
GUEST99230 hallo, am Cerah. I have previous experience working as a teacher in China and I am interested in this position. Please give me your contact details so I could send my cv. I also have short videos.of.my classes. Thankyou.
gmail.com|clairekamau88
Apr 26, 2017 00:20
GUEST15623 Forward your CV to gmail.com|wealth3g
Post a Reply to: 4 Teaching job vacancies for foreign expats in a training center of Nanjing, Jiangsu province, start
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code