Menu
32/F/Aussie Looking for travel buddy for Phase 2 Canton Fair Guangzhou (possibly phase 3 too)
Mar 30, 2017 15:41
Looking to stay in the same hotel with someone so can navigate to and from the fair together and have dinner etc. I'm flying from Sydney, yet to book my tickets am considering doing phase 3 too.
Apr 8, 2017 20:45
GUEST34217 Hi

M/37

I'm travelling from Brisbane to Guangzhou for phase 2 and phase 3 of the Canton Fair. If you are still looking for someone to go to the fair with let me know.

australiansourced.com.au|Mark

Cheers
Apr 8, 2017 22:14
  • ZENCHEN
australiansourced.com.au
a sourcing company?need sea and air freight shipping agent or not?
Apr 11, 2017 04:27
  • SUNNYREN
My name is Sunny.I am in Guangzhou,China.If you need translator or merchandiser to the market or shipping.Please kindly contact me.
foxmail.com|sunny.rgx
Mobile:0086-186 6561 9830
Apr 13, 2017 00:58
GUEST34076 Hi I'm traveling from NewZealand and would love to catch up with someone going to Phase 3 Canton fair . I've just returned from living in Sydney for six years . Cheers Paul
Apr 13, 2017 01:18
  • GRIZ17
Hi my name is Paul and I'm a kiwi looking at going to the trade fair . I've just been working in Sydney and the Hunter valley for six years and have returned to Taupo to start a new importing business . I'm looking for travel partners or partner to make my trip safer more productive and sharing of knowledge to maximize my trip .Ive read all the horror stories and consider myself streetwise but my wife would be a lot happier if I was not doing this alone . Cheers Paul
Apr 13, 2017 15:27
GUEST34217 Hi Paul, Mark here.

As mentioned above, I will be attending phase 2 and phase 3 of the Fair.

I will also be spending 4 nights in Hong Kong between the phases. I'm catching the train across.

It's my first time to the fair as well so let me know if you would like to catch up.

My email address is australiansourced.com.au|Mark
Post a Reply to: 32/F/Aussie Looking for travel buddy for Phase 2 Canton Fair Guangzhou (possibly phase 3 too)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code