Menu
Where is the Wholesale Market of Kitchenware,Hospitality Supplies,Hotel Facility?
Apr 10, 2017 10:35
  • VINCENTCHING

I worked as a sales/export manager for manufactory since year 2004,and i was specialized in Kitchenware,Hospitality Supplies,Hotel Facility .I worked as purchase agency for a south american chain stores since year 2013,exporting quite a lot different kinds of items for them.

Generally speaking,clients place order directly to factory when order quantity is good.But sometimes,the order quantity is too small to meet supply factory's M.O.Q and then we have to purchase items in wholesale market.

Many foreign friends meet the same problems,and here share some wholesale market of Kitchenware,Hospitality Supplies,Hotel Facility address with you, they are the most commonly visit and biggest wholesale market in GuangZhou.

Here i also conclude some advices/tips for you:
1.In the wholesale market,there are two main kinds of vendor.One is representative sales office from factory,the other is trading company.

2.Both of them have stock warehouse nearby.Regarding the price and quality issue,the former have lower prices and better quality most of the time.

3.How to tell Representative sales office of factory from Trading company? Generally speaking,representative sales office of factory sell one major kind products only,while trading company cover wide ranges of products.

If your order quantity for each item is quite small,then you can purchase all of them in one stop.Here are two of the biggest wholesale market of of Kitchenware,Hospitality Supplies,Hotel Facility in Canton for your reference:

1.Name:GUANGZHOU NANTIAN INTERNATIONAL HOTEL FACILITY TRADING CENTER

Address:NANTIAN DONG ROAD,GUANGZHOU CITY

2.Name:GUANGZHOU XINJI SHAXI HOSPITALITY SUPPLIES EXPO CENTER

Address:SHAXI AVENUE,PANYU,GUANGZHOU CITY

Both of these two wholesale markets have different areas covering ranges of products.You'd better take your time and look for your target items.

Guess this information will be helpful and you can find your products.

Still you can't find your items?maybe i can help you. :)
Last edited by VINCENTCHING: Apr 10, 2017 10:43
Mar 3, 2019 21:10
  • VINCENTCHING
Get ready for the coming April Canton Fair

Vincent
NAMJAG BARWA LTD
Add : Chao Yang East Road,Pan Yu District,Guang Zhou 511430,China.
Mobile/WhatsApp/WeChat : +86-18928826401
Email : 163.com|vincent_ching
Post a Reply to: Where is the Wholesale Market of Kitchenware,Hospitality Supplies,Hotel Facility?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code