Applying for Z visa without going back to US
Apr 11, 2017 20:51
guestRick Meer Hey all,

I want to know if anyone has heard of an american applying for a Z visa without having to return to the US. If I can avoid that costly trip to Chicago, I definitely would.

I'm currently in China on a tourist visa and am getting conflicting information about what my options are. Someone said doing it in HK is a no go, but that contradicts what I find online. Maybe the rules have changed? I'm trying to get the visa for work in Hangzhou.

I'd appreciate any advice!

Apr 13, 2017 20:07
GUEST40882 Yes, you can possibly do it within mainland China. You can have a try at the local exit and entry admisnitration if you have got all required documents for the work visa.
Apr 14, 2017 02:08
GUESTRICK MEER Hey there. Sorry what do you mean "local exit and entry administration"? And how would I have a try there? It should be done by an embassy no?
Post a Reply to: Applying for Z visa without going back to US
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code